View Full Version : 4 Fighters on screen!
This video shows all 4 fighters picked fighting AGAINST each other! 4 player controlling like Smash Bros/new MK Tag Team?
‪Street Fighter x Tekken - 4 Fighters‬‏ - YouTube
Check out my other thread detailing all the new videos and characters too! Trying to keep this forum updated as much as possible!
07-22-2011, 12:14 AM
Nice. Game looks great. I'm happy the tag feature is in it, along with Julia and Cammy being in, makes me want this game now.
Some details coming in:
Cross Assault in Street Fighter X Tekken
• Important Note: This system is still being tweaked, and may change. This is the 3/4 player attack option in Street Fighter X Tekken you've seen in a few videos. It's activated by doing a quarter-circle away and pressing both Medium Attack buttons. Once activated, your Super bar turns into a timer and your teammate runs out on screen to help you attack.
• While the timer is going, both of your teammates are now controlled by you, they're not computer controlled as some people have speculated.
• You have control over one character until you return the joystick to a neutral state, and then control will automatically return to your other player.
• You can do attacks that last a long time with one fighter, return the joystick to a neutral state while the initial character's attacks are still going, get control of your second fighter and setup some wicked damage and reset situations.
• Just like in the Vs. series, both characters can be hit when doing a Cross Assault.
vBulletin® v3.8.7 Beta 1, Copyright ©2000-2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.