PDA

View Full Version : The 'Training' Missions

CrownlessKing
07-22-2011, 01:49 AM
So has anyone tried these lame 'training' missions they have online? I think it's only for Canadians, and they have it advertised on my X-Box account. I just went to try and it and I have to say....wtf? First off all it says Delta Squad is without weapons. Uh, since when do Gears end up having no weapons, at all? Anyway the 'mission' is basically click a spot on the map and choose to run, crawl, or vault, and if you don't pick the right spot and right move you die. Seems no mattter what I did though I died.

Just wondering if anyone else tried it and found it as horrible as I did.

French_Kid
07-22-2011, 05:06 AM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=319267

right on the first page too.

anyways..I have tried them and I can't get anywhere.

Lord Montymort
07-22-2011, 01:34 PM
Yeah, I actually finished the first one. It takes a little bit of time to work out what exactly you're doing but once you do, it's actually pretty easy. Too bad I don't get anything for finishing it.

CrownlessKing
07-29-2011, 09:06 PM
Well apparently what's supposed to happen is you need to complete the mission as fast as you possibly can. As time passes they'll release the other two missions. The top 5 games who have the fastest time on all the missions get to go to some sort of event where they can play Gears 3 earlier then anyone else.

Sounds like a cool idea except the missions are CRAP AND TOO FREAKIN' HARD. Seriously (no joke intended), something has to be right. I can't just click everywhere, choose every option and end up dying every single time. SOMETHING has to be correct.

And again, since when are Gears without any weapons?