PDA

View Full Version : Vendor Restock

Sarge McD
07-22-2011, 02:57 PM
Alright, I'm in a bit of a rush so I haven't really looked around for any answers but..

Does the vendor restock its items AT ALL in this DLC? I'm hurtin' pretty bad for some stimpacks. I got the 4 that were locked in the Think Tank, but that is not enough.

Cookies1560
07-22-2011, 03:34 PM
I found the same problem, however eventually he did restock. It seemed to restock more often once I had finished the main DLC quests and I was just coming and going between the Mojave and the sink, but It may have just been a coincidence. Anyhow, It takes a long time, probably about a week.

Slamron2112
07-22-2011, 06:00 PM
Alright, I'm in a bit of a rush so I haven't really looked around for any answers but..

Does the vendor restock its items AT ALL in this DLC? I'm hurtin' pretty bad for some stimpacks. I got the 4 that were locked in the Think Tank, but that is not enough.

According to the Fallout wiki, the sink CIU restocks every 3 days that you spend in the Big Empty. Apparently going back to the Mojave and waiting doesn't count towards his restock time. Unfortunately, I can't prove this since I don't have the DLC yet :'c

Sarge McD
07-23-2011, 04:12 AM
Huh, can I wait those 3 days or do I have to be walking around?

darkpaladin28
07-23-2011, 08:11 AM
It restocks every three days as long as you are not in the same cell.

Teh Phantomz
07-23-2011, 09:30 AM
I am glad it restocks came in handy during the DLC