PDA

View Full Version : My two cents

Churchbells xD
07-22-2011, 08:24 PM
So I have read around and have seen several people having trouble getting this achievement. I had trouble with this as well and after posting in like 7 dynasties I finally figured out what was wrong. I had not been saving the dynasty when it prompted me to because I knew I was not staying it. So the next time I did one I saved it and ding achievement unlocked. So this might be a solution to yalls problem. Just thought I'd let everyone know.

bLaKgRaVy
07-23-2011, 02:00 AM
Did you have to start a whole new topic for this? Couldn't you have posted in the guide thread or the two other My Two Cents threads that are out there?

Churchbells xD
07-23-2011, 03:27 AM
Excuse me Mr. I run this forum! You can excuse your self nicely before you make yourself look like more of an idiot. I posted it because people could see it clearer. And I read what you wrote on the achievement guide about the achievement. YOU ARE COMPLETELY WRONG! You do not have to create the dynasty to have it unlock. Only reason why creating it works all the time is because you save it. Saving is the only key to it. I have recommended this to several friends and this works. Never assume you know everything. Have a nice day.

bLaKgRaVy
07-24-2011, 02:29 AM
Somebody is a little sensitive...

Then why have people posted that they didn't unlock the achievement when they joined a league, but when they created one themselves, it unlocked? Did they all not save their online dynasty when joining someone else's? I didn't save when I created mine. The achievement unlocked as soon as I wrote the comment. And I didn't have autosave on. I don't think saving is the key, but...

If it worked for you, great. Then maybe you should put that suggestion in the guide thread that it has to be saved, because as of right now, it isn't in the solution.

Never mind, I edited my last post in the guide thread and gave you credit for the saving thing.

windycitywarrior71
07-24-2011, 08:42 AM
Somebody is a little sensitive...

Then why have people posted that they didn't unlock the achievement when they joined a league, but when they created one themselves, it unlocked? Did they all not save their online dynasty when joining someone else's? I didn't save when I created mine. The achievement unlocked as soon as I wrote the comment. And I didn't have autosave on. I don't think saving is the key, but...

If it worked for you, great. Then maybe you should put that suggestion in the guide thread that it has to be saved, because as of right now, it isn't in the solution.

Never mind, I edited my last post in the guide thread and gave you credit for the saving thing.

u dont have to save soon as i submitted comment it popped
your right !

BigJonMoo73
08-04-2011, 09:47 PM
Thanks for the post, would not have found what I was doing wrong without having this thread been created. Yay!

Klint Beastw00d
10-07-2011, 05:28 PM
Worked for me. Thanks!