PDA

View Full Version : If anyone Khan, Ghangis Khan Help

IKickedABaby
07-23-2011, 02:36 AM
I am not good using the Y-A-X combo can I use say Y-Y-Y instead or is only that that works for chievement? I am wondering I beat it once only using Fish and no achievement. Wondering what else to do.

R0B
07-24-2011, 03:58 AM
Use Y A X on easy difficulty. Use this combo to get ringouts when possible.

Oriole2682
07-27-2011, 11:15 PM
you can use YYY just as well as YAX it just might take a little longer...it took me a while to get the hang of YAX just try to get the timing down and you should be fine

fumanchu
09-07-2011, 09:09 AM
I cannot get that achiev. I tried mostly (no deadliest diff.) everything. Only with fish, only with combos like AAY, YXY, YYY, with and without ring-outs, only on easy diff... nothing pop-up. Deadliest diff. only with fish is very hard and long way. Please help.

The similar achiev with Joan worked fine.

fumanchu
09-08-2011, 06:30 AM
It counting to get achiev if...
...You lose one round
...you lose 2 rounds and retried
...you lose normal and slice challenges against Mack
...you push enemy from the cliff (by hand or weapon)
...you use any other weapon but it doesnt hit enemy
...you win by countdown
...you win by fatality
???

fumanchu
09-09-2011, 06:41 PM
I finally got the achiev and found out what is counting and what is not to get the achiev...
If...
...you lose one round ...you will get the achiev

...you lose 2 rounds and retried...you will not get the achiev

...you lose normal and slice challenges against Mack...you will not get the achiev (if you lose even one challenge)

...you push enemy from the cliff (by hands or fish weapon)...by hands no, by fish weapon yes

...you use any other weapon but it doesnt hit enemy...you will get the achiev

...you win by countdown...you will not get the achiev

...you win by fatality...you will not get the achiev

Playing with Joan from Arc to get the similar achiev is different story...

NShepherd N7
07-19-2012, 09:06 PM
Just do grapple kills. Easy enough. Counts as long as you have the Koi (or broomstick for Joan) equipped. None of that bashing YYY YAX YA stuff. J.ust run up, block the first two swings, grapple and kill. The AI will copy whatever you last pressed in a grapple, so next time break their arm or leg, run away to recover stamina, and grapple kill again.

Super easy, even on Deadliest difficulty.

Rip The Reaper
01-14-2013, 07:57 PM
This achievement will NOT unlock for me. What must I do!? Guess ill try the grapple method. Hope I'm able to use a retry though..

EDIT: wow that WAS easy. Someone needs to fix that guide.