PDA

View Full Version : A Pox of the small variety

jpace731
07-23-2011, 06:54 AM
A: Do you have to play as cortes to get it? or does the person with the achievement have to be cortes.

B: Does anyone have this?

C: Why is it everytime i play random kids online they play like scared little kids and get the luckist shots ever?

JohnAizen
07-25-2011, 07:09 AM
A: The opponent has to be Cortes B: I got it lol C: Because people like to play cheaply

GTSlaughter123
08-05-2011, 06:35 AM
I beat several people with this achievement and did not get the achievement. I will try beating an opponent with the achievement playing as Cortes to confirm.

Zombie Pirate T
08-14-2011, 11:20 PM
I defeated several people who have this achievement as Cortes and other warriors and did not recieve the achievement myself. Only after defeating an opponent who had the achievement and was using Cortes did this achievement unlock for me. I was using Joan of Arc as my warrior from the dlc. Unless they update this game this achievement is going to be hard to get as I have only fought people using Cortes a couple of times and then you must win and they have to have the achievement themselves for this to unlock. Very frustrating achievement! :mad:

GTSlaughter123
08-15-2011, 12:08 AM
The opponent must be Cortex and the other opponent has to have the achievement.

Emperium
09-29-2011, 04:37 AM
Hey guys, anyone willing to help me out with this? Just need to finish this off and I am all done with this game.