PDA

View Full Version : servers are down

fastman309
07-23-2011, 12:51 PM
servers seem to be down for both me and a friend, hopefully this is a sign they are fixing and overhauling the game, and not giving up on it

Mightymango
07-25-2011, 02:55 PM
Hopefully so as the game has been delisted as well from the WP7 marketplace.

fastman309
07-25-2011, 10:29 PM
just pulled this off the facebook page

"As many of you know, Crackdown 2: Project Sunburst has been removed from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace on Windows Phone. If you purchased the game in the past 60 days, you will receive a refund credited to your account. Please note: with the removal of this game from the Marketplace, we will be discontinuing this page on Wednesday, July 27."

guess this means they are not trying to fix it, but just going to let it die

EchoPark
07-27-2011, 09:18 AM
aww thats pants i kinda kinda guessed they wouldnt fix it and wouldnt put it bk up

Seiryu
07-28-2011, 04:46 AM
just pulled this off the facebook page

"As many of you know, Crackdown 2: Project Sunburst has been removed from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace on Windows Phone. If you purchased the game in the past 60 days, you will receive a refund credited to your account. Please note: with the removal of this game from the Marketplace, we will be discontinuing this page on Wednesday, July 27."

guess this means they are not trying to fix it, but just going to let it die
Seriously? They are just killing the game entirely? Well that's certainly annoying. I picked up the game shortly before it was delisted and thought I was lucky to get it when I did, not knowing that it was entirely unplayable.

I suppose the good news is that I never started the game, so it's not on my played list and I don't have to worry about it being impossible to complete, but I still would have liked to have been able to play it so that I could get the achievement & upgrades in Crackdown 2 on 360 for linking the two together. I suppose that Crackdown 2 achievement just became purely viral and more difficult to get...

I know that there was an update that made one of the achievements unobtainable, but I was under the impression that the other 19 were still possible and the game was quite playable despite being buggy. I wonder why they decided to completely can the servers and make the game entirely worthless rather than just leaving it as-is with the bugs and such.

Mightymango
07-31-2011, 04:18 PM
Well thats pretty fucking awesome that I can't even finish it because it will not connect.

Yamishi
08-15-2011, 09:10 PM
I wonder if there's some way we could get in touch with the devs... perhaps get the servers back up for a short while. Even if it costs money, I wouldn't mind chipping in to get us server access back for, say, a month.

So... how do we get in touch with them?