PDA

View Full Version : glitched

wuki 7
07-23-2011, 02:42 PM
is this game still glitched and if anyone knows what is happening?

nejvetsiborec
07-27-2011, 08:41 PM
Still glitched and the patch is not coming. THQ wont do anything, it depends only on developers. I bet its a bunch of retards, they copy the codes from somewhere and are not able to make the simpliest patch ever.

I think, that those idiots put something like:
if (achievements == 22)
then Unlock_Overachiever

But the unlock condition should be == 21, thats the problem I think. And patch? This is the easiest thing to patch, but they wont do that. THQ dont want to send me email address of developers so you we can try to make them angry with a lot of questions, Im sending the question every week.

marklynx
08-26-2011, 01:12 PM
Still glitched and the patch is not coming. THQ wont do anything, it depends only on developers. I bet its a bunch of retards, they copy the codes from somewhere and are not able to make the simpliest patch ever.

I think, that those idiots put something like:
if (achievements == 22)
then Unlock_Overachiever

But the unlock condition should be == 21, thats the problem I think. And patch? This is the easiest thing to patch, but they wont do that. THQ dont want to send me email address of developers so you we can try to make them angry with a lot of questions, Im sending the question every week.

That sucks man. The game is a little old now so I really doubt they will be releasing a patch for this any more. Of course it would be nice if they did! Best of luck.