PDA

View Full Version : Generation 5: Winfield of Dyshana

AsianAllstar
07-24-2011, 03:00 AM
I saw a lot of guides suggesting going with Dyshana in place of Winfield but I can't bring myself to give up the Ex steal on bosses. If I use Dyshana are the stealable items available through crafting? How much hassle does Ex stealing help me avoid when going for titles and what is so good about Dyshana anyway besides the U-formation ex combo?

final1980
07-25-2011, 03:59 AM
I'm not really sure what makes her better. I rarely used Winfield so I dunno what his EX steal does. I mean i know it steals stuff but what and from who i dunno. I use dyshana with leo and the guys but's that because the u-formation has saved my ass many times on hard.

BThumme
07-27-2011, 02:26 AM
I'm not really sure what makes her better. I rarely used Winfield so I dunno what his EX steal does. I mean i know it steals stuff but what and from who i dunno. I use dyshana with leo and the guys but's that because the u-formation has saved my ass many times on hard.

I'm kinda in the same boat. Through all of gen 5 I used dyshana for U-formation. Now that I'm at the gods, I beat them all with U-Formation pretty easily, but made a save before I fought all of them. Thinking about using Winfield to steal from the Gods.

But FWIW I'd recommend Dyshana as well as the formation setup, it makes fights a breeze and U-Formation is legit.