PDA

View Full Version : F u f.3.a.r

ace2ey
07-24-2011, 07:32 PM
So I'm down to three achievement and trying to get one Hanging 20, solo. Actually not that hard seemingly, I pick Mechanized Invasion Recruit, and go to town. I make it through wave 1-9 no problem, waves 10 - 19 get harder especially since Alma can knock you out of the mech, and in the late rounds (maybe just 20) she teleports you across the map. So not knowing this I actually start fighting some phase commanders and demon dog things on foot with a pistol only, this blows so I run around and collect some boxes, and after finiding all three I end up finding my mech. I get really excited only to realize that there was a glitched out mech I was supposed to kill. It was basically up on top of a bridge. So no problem I find some weird angle that works and kill it after who knows how long. I fight of a couple more commanders and dogs. Finally I get down to whatt I assume is the final enemy of the 20th wave. I do a bunch of damage to it and it trys to teleport, but gets stuck behind the wall/under the ground. Needless to say I try everything but nothing worked.

tl/dr Made it to wave 20, got utterly screwed

Headless Snip3r
07-27-2011, 04:32 AM
Sucks that it ended that way, but congrats on making it there solo.