PDA

View Full Version : My 3rd perks ideas

mark23
07-25-2011, 11:10 AM
Hi guys & girls i was thinking what perks will there be in the 3rd perk slot, no cammando & no last stand & hopefully no Scrambler, so that leaves the 3rd perk slots pretty empty, so what i did was came up with my own list with a few favs still in their like ninja, sitrep & even Tac mask from BO's. i added 2 new ones as that's all i could think of for now.

Also don't take this list too seriously its not official & probably never will be just my go at making a strong 3rd perk list instead of 1 dominant 1 like ninja(well it was for me).

Edit- Also i feel like each perk has a counter balance like ninja, yes your still very silent but your also open to being marked & to sitrep pro users your not 100% silent. Same with infiltrator yes your immune to tracking devices but you are prone to many other things like you have loud footsteps & are easily stopped in your tracks by a stun grenade. Read through them properly & i'm sure you will find more.

Ninja

Players are now more agile meaning that they can climb faster

Ninja PRO

Players footsteps are now silent

How to get PRO

1-KiLL players from behind 100 Times

2.get 100 close range kills

3-defuse or plant 25 bombs

Sitrep

Allows u to see enemy equipment through walls as they will be highlighted in red

Sitrep PRO

Hear footsteps louder(ninja pro is only canceled out by 25%)

How to get PRO

1-Destroy 75 enemy equipment

2-get 100 kills while prone

3-get 100 kills from a crouched position

Scout

Players have the ability to high light a single enemy's position on the mini map for 2 secs(like a blackbird)also it takes 2 secs to mark, also it is heat sinking meaning u can track players through walls(this takes 4 secs to get position). Also to stop spamming the device would have a 20sec cooldown before next use.

Scout PRO

Players now have the ability to track a player similar to the above for 5 secs (above is extended so you still have the same thing but better.

How to get PRO

1-within 10 secs of marking a player u must kill him-Do this 50 times

2-Get 50 assets on marked players(duration your teammates has is 20 secs)

3-U or your teammates must Kill 25 players U have marked through walls(15 sec time limit)

Infiltrator

Players now experience no fall damage & can't be marked by scouts regular ability, however they are not immune to its PRO affect

Infiltrator PRO

Players are now immune to any tracking devices

How to get PRO

1-Kill 50 players within 5 secs of falling/jumping down off a building or what ever

2-Kill 25 scouts while they are marking positions

3-Survive 25 encounters where u take damage from enemy fire by jumping of buildings(player must live & fully health regen)

Tactical mask

Reduces the effects of stuns & flashes

Tactical mask PRO

U now have the ability to turn enemy equipment against them like claymores, C-4, Sentry guns, also u now have the ability to see through smoke like it isn't there

How to get PRO

1-Turn 25 enemy equipment against them(does not have to kill them)

2-Get 25 kills while flashed or stunned

3-Get 50 kills by flashing or stunning the enemy

So thats all of them, tell me what u think or even your own ideas.

AFreakinCabbag3
07-25-2011, 05:39 PM
Scout could be annoying in SnD.

MC B0B x360a
07-25-2011, 06:07 PM
scout would be abused like crazy. Also, I am not a huge fan of doing different thinkgs to unlock the pro perks. I never shoot from the prone position and shouldnt have to just to unlock the pro version. Also I never play objective games so I would never defuse a bomb. I like the get X number of kills with this perk to unlock the pro version. This still makes you use the normal version of the perk, but it doesnt force you into a certain playstyle or playlist.

mark23
07-25-2011, 08:26 PM
scout would be abused like crazy. Also, I am not a huge fan of doing different thinkgs to unlock the pro perks. I never shoot from the prone position and shouldnt have to just to unlock the pro version. Also I never play objective games so I would never defuse a bomb. I like the get X number of kills with this perk to unlock the pro version. This still makes you use the normal version of the perk, but it doesnt force you into a certain playstyle or playlist.

To be honest i don't like this 1 either but i was making 3 for each & couldn't think of any thing else so i just copied Blacks ops 1. Also while i do agree scout could be annoying their is a counter to it in infiltrator & also weren't u a little dissapointed that in MW2 that ninja was pretty much 1st choice. Yes i know sitrep is good to but when ever i use it poeple always seem to know i'm coming because of my elephant loud footsteps lol which never happens when i use ninja. The way i tried to make each perk is so every 1 has their pros & their cons so that theirs no automatic 1st choice like with ninja past COD games.

Verdinial
07-25-2011, 08:57 PM
A few new perks

Sensor - The ability to verify what killstreaks the other teammembers are using, so you can look at a member and say, "He has AC130 on, and his going 9 to 0, we need to focus on taking him down more than anyone else in order to stay in this game".

Plain Death - You strike a pose on the floor or against a wall in which makes your name completely dissapear to enemies, and invisible to UAV and whatnot. The downsides are as follows - If somebody runs into you, you will flinch making you noticable in an instant, you can't see enemies, you need to rely on your radar and hearing alone.

Overkill - I don't see why it was removed, it was by far my favourite perk in Call of Duty 4.

Verdinial
07-25-2011, 09:00 PM
Also, a personal UAV which is meant for only one person, it could work brilliantly with Sensor, you could look at the player going 9 to 0, and then use a team perk, Sensor being the team perk for example and then you could use this perk on Jim for example, so you can see where Jim is, but it can be countered by using Assassin for example.

MC B0B x360a
07-25-2011, 09:56 PM
To be honest i don't like this 1 either but i was making 3 for each & couldn't think of any thing else so i just copied Blacks ops 1. Also while i do agree scout could be annoying their is a counter to it in infiltrator & also weren't u a little dissapointed that in MW2 that ninja was pretty much 1st choice. Yes i know sitrep is good to but when ever i use it poeple always seem to know i'm coming because of my elephant loud footsteps lol which never happens when i use ninja. The way i tried to make each perk is so every 1 has their pros & their cons so that theirs no automatic 1st choice like with ninja past COD games.

I was a huge ninja user for several prestiges, until i found out about sitrep. Sit rep is an amazing perk when used properly. However, you would be amazed at how many people do not use either ninja or sitrep, and how many people who do not have turtle beaches. I think alot of people use commando, and alot of snipers also use steady aim. TBH i see the third perks divided up pretty well amongst the players using them.

Hamburgerous
07-25-2011, 09:58 PM
Overkill - I don't see why it was removed, it was by far my favourite perk in Call of Duty 4.

Because it would have been over powered as balls in MW2.

mark23
07-25-2011, 10:24 PM
I think alot of people use commando, and alot of snipers also use steady aim. TBH i see the third perks divided up pretty well amongst the players using them.

people use commando for cheap kills plain & simple, amazes me how many people use this with ump or some other good CQC weapon & still choose to knife every time.

DEG23
07-26-2011, 12:31 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing a 3rd slot perk that lets you choose any other 2 perks to put together, it would be good to have more perk combinations on the battlefield, deifinately bring more strategy to the game.

mushblink182
07-26-2011, 09:40 AM
I didnt like having to play specific game modes to get the pro version of the perks.
I mostly only ever play TDM or DOM.

Id much prefer getting Ninja Pro as it was in MW2 (X amount of kills whilst in close quarter battle I believe?)

It just seemed like a grind having to play Demoltion/Search just to get Ninja Pro and playing CTF for Marathon Pro, they are game modes that I dont really enjoy.
As soon as I got the Pro versions of these perks on Black Ops, I never played those modes again!

Hallowgraves
08-02-2011, 03:11 AM
Because it would have been over powered as balls in MW2.

More likely was taken out because you had One Man Army as a perk. Not only that, the secondaries were very good in MW2 so really no need for Overkill.

Anyways, scout seems EXTREMELY overpowered lol. If it were implemented into the game, I'd hope that it'd be disable in SnD playlists.

I like your Sitrep Pro idea of canceling out 25% of Ninja Pro's effect. In my opinion, Ninja was overpowered in MW2 because it rendered Sitrep Pro useless. Probably was an oversight but who knows.

I used to run Sitrep Pro alot even though I don't use a headset, it was still my favorite third tier perks from MW2 and I hope to see another sound perk make it's way to the third, as I'm sure it will. Might pick up a headset.

Hamburgerous
08-02-2011, 06:40 PM
More likely was taken out because you had One Man Army as a perk. Not only that, the secondaries were very good in MW2 so really no need for Overkill.

SMG mobility from your primary with the range effectiveness of an LMG as the secondary? As powerful as the secondaries were, that's still overpowered.

woodpete12
08-02-2011, 09:54 PM
Vampire - After killing an enemy your health refills instantly if you are injured

How to get PRO: Kill 100 enemies with this perk on

Vampire PRO - Idea #1 your mag automatically refills after killing an enemy
Idea #2 your health is multiplied by 1.5 for 10 seconds after killing an enemy

Schism
08-02-2011, 10:24 PM
Octopus-see those shooting silenced weapons on the radar, only when they shoot.
Pro-less recoil using silenced weapons, and when killed you drop a flash grenade.

hahaah just my imagination :x I was hoping for no perks..lets see how these news ones are. Personally I hated ninja...until I got a headset :3 haha

Rep
08-02-2011, 10:26 PM
Tactical Mask Pro was a bitch to get in Black Ops.

You want 50 kills while the opponent is flashed or stunned? Plus another 24 for killing them while flashed or stunned? You might of just made it harder, lol.

IReIoaded
08-11-2011, 04:41 PM
Stab Vest- you take less damage from knives.

Idk about a Stab Vest Pro but i would use this perk all of the time if it was in the game. I hate getting knifed...

Demonhunter21
08-11-2011, 06:01 PM
Tactical mask PRO

U now have the ability to turn enemy equipment against them like claymores, C-4, Sentry guns, also u now have the ability to see through smoke like it isn't there

How to get PRO

1-Turn 25 enemy equipment against them

so to get Pro for that, you need to use the Pro ability of it?
unless I've misread its saying to get the Pro version use Pro version

I'm thinking if they have claymores etc still (probably will) then there may be a limit of 1 placed at a time, so I thought of this
Equipment Expert
Refill Equipment (claymores, c4 etc. not grenades)
(not sure if off of dead bodies like scavenger or through waiting 3-10 secs similar to OMA)
Pro - be able to increase max placed equipment by 1 or 2
(so if you can only place 1 claymore, you can now place 2 or 3. if you can only place 2 C4, you can place 3/4)

challenge(s)
10 Claymore/c4 kills
10 kills with re-stocked equipment
re-stock 40 times

mark23
08-11-2011, 08:33 PM
so to get Pro for that, you need to use the Pro ability of it?
unless I've misread its saying to get the Pro version use Pro version

Sorry didn't even realize i did that lol, doesn't matter anyway not like this list is ever going to used by devs or something.

MxPx
08-11-2011, 08:41 PM
They should have some sort of perk which benefits you when you play well.

Similar to how in COD3, you'd rank up within the game...start off with one grenade, until you make 2nd rank at which time you'd be able to carry two grenades, until you rank up to 3, and carry 3 grenades...

It would be sick if you could gain that advantage with claymores/motion sensors, etc.

UnderGroundKng
08-15-2011, 03:35 PM
Bush-the ability to spawn a bush and hid in it.
Bush pro- lets you see other bushes from anywhere and name wouldn't pop up when looked at.

Rep
08-15-2011, 03:37 PM
Bush-the ability to spawn a bush and hid in it.
Bush pro- lets you see other bushes from anywhere and name wouldn't pop up when looked at.

What a :weirdo

AFreakinCabbag3
08-15-2011, 05:13 PM
It would be sick if you could gain that advantage with claymores/motion sensors, etc.

I hope theres no kind of motion detectors or gaydars.

MxPx
08-15-2011, 05:55 PM
I hope theres no kind of motion detectors or gaydars.

Motion sensor is fine. Just no damn heartbeat sensor. But if you don't like radar, play hardcore.

BeAsT CaNuCK
08-16-2011, 10:48 PM
HACKER! if there are heartbeat sencors, then it would also work on that :)

goggsie1
08-16-2011, 11:15 PM
wat i dunno...

AFreakinCabbag3
08-16-2011, 11:35 PM
Motion sensor is fine. Just no damn heartbeat sensor. But if you don't like radar, play hardcore.

Hardcore is the most boring game mode you can play. I have no prob with UAV just equipment that gives unlimited UAV.