PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Fighting Championship 2007

Adam Miller
07-13-2007, 12:09 PM
Oh my god, let us pray this comes to the 360.

http://www.ufc.com/

On the main slide the far left (newest info) check out the sneak peak trailer for the UFC Game being made by THQ im so hyped it looks amazing and just by the trailer you can tell it will feel amazing.

Check it out now!:woop:

poulpy72
07-13-2007, 12:25 PM
Did you guys see the trailer for this game? It's available at ign.com....Amazing trailer...Being a big MMA fan, I just can't wait, but I must admit that the trailer is even more violent that a real fight!!

They got the details of Liddell and Rampage so true to lilfe, it's amazing!!!

I just can't wait for this one!

Adam Miller
07-13-2007, 12:34 PM
I know!?!?!?!?

No i dont know a thing, but im smashing my keyboard an looking for info on google.:locked

Adam Miller
07-13-2007, 02:34 PM
Ok the info i now have is it was aparently announced and shown at e3 yesterday with the game coming to the ps3 and xbox360 :woop::drunk and i am having trouble embeding a youtube video in my post but the url is..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMWN1YK1Ni4

WildManWiles01
07-13-2007, 02:46 PM
All I have to say is WOW.... The graphics are amazing and if that is the gameplay... then I'll be buying it no problem!

I think I posted this in the UFC forum or Game forum - under wishlist...

Badass!

MALDUNE
07-13-2007, 02:56 PM
Hopefully This Site Will Have A Comp For The Ultimate Fighter Which Would Be A Bloody Knock Out!!!

Krazie
07-13-2007, 03:21 PM
Yup, as far as I can see, this game is confirmed to be released on the 360! Hopefully it'll be well made, if so it'll be great!!

Kaens
07-13-2007, 04:02 PM
Fixed your link for you, and all I can say about this game is, "Let's get it on!"

poulpy72
07-13-2007, 05:27 PM
I guess Dana White's comment would be something like:

"This ****ing game's gonna be ****ing great! The fans are gonna say f*** boxing, MMA now ****ing rules!!"

hehehe

bplayak
07-13-2007, 05:36 PM
Oh my god, let us pray this comes to the 360.

http://www.ufc.com/

On the main slide the far left (newest info) check out the sneak peak trailer for the UFC Game being made by THQ im so hyped it looks amazing and just by the trailer you can tell it will feel amazing.

Check it out now!:woop:

SWEET!!!! What a great thing to see on the first thing I look at on the computer today!!! I'm so excited!!! My friends and I have been talking about and hoping they would make a UFC game for years now and it's finally going to happen. YES!!!

EDIT: Now that I'm done looking at all the new posts in the forums I hopped over to UFC.com and took a look at the game. WOW does it look so frickin amazing!!!!! This is now my must buy game of the year. Even the video game is better than boxing.

ilski
07-13-2007, 09:06 PM
The trailer makes the game look fucking sweet. I want to see submission animations. I also wonder what the roster of fighters will be.

Kaens
07-13-2007, 09:24 PM
I guess Dana White's comment would be something like:

"This ****ing game's gonna be ****ing great! The fans are gonna say f*** boxing, MMA now ****ing rules!!"
Yeah, I ****ing love Dana!

Bax x360a
07-13-2007, 10:55 PM
Wow im not even a fan of UFC but this looking fookin incredible!! the sweat on the fighters is amazing, could you imagine the online play!!

poulpy72
07-14-2007, 03:08 AM
All I can think of is hoping Tito's in the game and that I will beat the crap out of him for fighting like a big girlie last week against Rashad.....

Spacecakes
07-14-2007, 04:29 AM
Wow really nice. Playin this game online (if you can) will be a game that will be played till you see the sun come up.:woop:

Slormer
07-14-2007, 04:36 AM
Saw this trailer this morning, thought it looked friggin god. I'm a big UFC fan, so if the game doesn't get horrible reviews (and possibly even if it does), I will be picking it up. Graphics look amazing, and you can almost feel the power behind the hits. Let's hope they have a huge roster, and a create a fighter. I looked for info on this on google, but came up with basically nothing. If anyone finds out anything else, please post it. Thanks.

TheNeXt6
07-14-2007, 05:01 AM
The game looks awesome, and if it looks as good as it did in the trailer i'll be buying it.

X-Breakaway
07-14-2007, 02:38 PM
Being a huge MMA fan, when this was announced I was so hyped for it and was always going to get it. After seeing that, it is now a first day by for myself that's for sure.

MangeM
07-14-2007, 09:36 PM
If the final product looks anything like that I'll buy it in a heartbeat.

Adam Miller
07-16-2007, 09:38 AM
So THQ interviewed Rampage about the upcoming game and heres what he had to say...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NekLB914Tck

2 things to note

1. Rampage favourite console is 360 :) and he lasts 5 seconds.....;)
2. I do not like the 2009 in the title and am hoping it is not a release date or anything.

P.S Kaens could you fix my embedded link again please babes. Moi x lool

bplayak
07-16-2007, 07:42 PM
Yet another good find Adam! Rampage is hilarious! He's so good for this sport because he's got such a great care-free attitude. He'll do well in promoting this game too as well as promoting anything for the UFC, lol. Kudos to him for choosing the 360!!!! :woop: