PDA

View Full Version : Forced to do Who Knows Where?

NukeSteve
07-27-2011, 05:19 AM
I hope someone can help me as I am sure I'm doing something wrong. I'm in the Bastion and the only thing I can do is smoke the pipe which takes me to the Who Knows Where area. My lack of skills and perhaps lack of upgraded weapons means I have lost this every time I've tried. I'm getting frustrated. Can someone tell me if I am missing something obvious?

Auburok
07-27-2011, 05:22 AM
Did you put the crystal in the monument? You have to before you can leave the Bastion each time.

NukeSteve
07-27-2011, 05:35 AM
Thanks for replying so quick. Actually, initially I did not do this but then I did and it is what enabled me to build another building. Still can't get out :(

Auburok
07-27-2011, 05:56 AM
Hmm...

All I can think of is putting in the crystal, placing a building, checking the building out and then using the exit to the north if you haven't talked to everyone else before (and showing them all the items). I don't remember completing the pipe the first time I did it, but the bow and hammer are a good combo for it if nothing else is working.

Azn Playah
07-27-2011, 07:36 AM
I've definitely never been forced to do the who knows where sections at any point in the story. As the above poster says, just make sure you go to everything with a circled ! over it and hit X.

NukeSteve
07-27-2011, 02:01 PM
Thank you both for replying. I swear I have done what is suggested but as I mentioned, I'm sure I must be missing something. I probably just skipped over something in my frustration.