PDA

View Full Version : Kinect (opinion)

rcnyc32
07-27-2011, 06:34 AM
I'm somewhat lazy when it comes to playing Kinect games. I was into it for the 1st couple of weeks then dreaded even going near it after a while. I ended up selling it to a friend and don't regret it.

Jacob514
07-27-2011, 07:34 AM
I don't play it much at all, but I've got kids that really enjoy playing some of the games. Hopefully they come up with some cool ways to incorporate its use into games coming out. I probably won't ever use it much myself otherwise.

demaine04
07-27-2011, 08:45 PM
I've used mine about two times since Christmas - but it looks pretty and it's always a conversation starter should anyone visit me :(

stranger35
07-30-2011, 05:31 AM
Yeah i got it, but have never really used it much since Christmas. There really are out many good games out for it yet, and if so they are made for small children. Dance central is actually pretty fun, but Kinect Adventures got boring and I stopped playing Fighters Uncaged even before I finished the Tutorial and then sold it to get $25 off LA Noire. I thought it would be fun, but its really not compared to more hardcore games

CuddlyREDRUM
07-31-2011, 05:53 AM
I would rather have Kinect than a Wii, honestly. I mean, just the sensor compared to a Wii.

BluWolve
07-31-2011, 06:48 AM
I don't play it much at all, but I've got kids that really enjoy playing some of the games. Hopefully they come up with some cool ways to incorporate its use into games coming out. I probably won't ever use it much myself otherwise.
This,

I would rather have Kinect than a Wii, honestly. I mean, just the sensor compared to a Wii.
and This Pretty much sums up my whole Kinect experience. I won't get rid of it because it is so much better than the wii or the move and I know there will be better games in the future.

GrymReefer
07-31-2011, 06:58 AM
i think u shoulda kept it, there will be good games for this in the future....and there already getting better. if u wanna try something fun try ufc trainer whip yo ass into shape lol

NismoMF
07-31-2011, 07:11 AM
I didn't touch my Kinect for about 5 months until recently playing Child of Eden, and that reminded how good Kinect can be.

It just needs more good games as there haven't been anywhere near enough, Your Shape 2 and Kinect Sports 2 should get my interest back up again though.

OGM C Ville TC
07-31-2011, 08:22 PM
Bought it played it twice and now it just sits on the TV stand in front of my television. Think its pretty useless and I wasn't aware they pulled some of the capabilities from it before they released it. Wish I would of done my research. Oh well still gonna hang onto it so my nephew can use it when he gets a tad bit older.

mercianix
08-01-2011, 09:30 AM
I still play some games on the Kinect perhaps a short session every 2 weeks or so.

I'm not overly fussed about it lately though as we changed the layout of our living room and now I need to move furniture to get 2 players recognised, but before that it was used much more. There are still some things I prefer on Wii to Kinect (Carnival Games etc) but hopefully better releases will come in time.

Dark9113
08-05-2011, 01:20 PM
Kinect get fun to play when you're playing it with friends but the amount of space required for the sensor to capture all players is out of league

Slightlykrazy
08-06-2011, 10:02 PM
I've had it almost a year now and have still never touched it. When I play a game I dont want to excercise. Thats what they mad running for lol.

sleepydumbdude
08-06-2011, 11:52 PM
The only reason I am keeping mine is the ability to use it in nonkinect games in the future like the camera feature to take pic into games and stuff like that.
I've used it probably under 30 hours and 6 of those were the release day.
I don't think I'll buy any more kinect only games unless they get a lot better than what they are now. I really wish they had some type of button thing with it. Plus I hate navigating menus through kinect just ticks me off how long it takes for that dumb circle to fill.