PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me?

Resurgam040
07-27-2011, 02:25 PM
Is it just me or are you guys actually aiming at where U wanna throw?

I usually found myself throwing much better when I take heavy darts, aiming 2cm under the target and throwing as hard as I can :)

My friends and I always play PDC 2006 before going out, I gotta admit, aiming the legit way got way harder :O

Or am I just missing some kinda trick?

CHeers

StevieG83
08-12-2011, 05:22 PM
Is it just me or are you guys actually aiming at where U wanna throw?

I usually found myself throwing much better when I take heavy darts, aiming 2cm under the target and throwing as hard as I can :)

My friends and I always play PDC 2006 before going out, I gotta admit, aiming the legit way got way harder :O

Or am I just missing some kinda trick?

CHeers

Yep, i started aiming directly on a target and got nowhere near it as found it impossible to hit the red circle on the power bar, move the blue bar about half a cm under and throw full power always nails the target your after

SE7ENDEVILS
09-26-2011, 08:29 PM
I use the legit method. With a little practice its not too hard plus it gets really boring doing it the other way!

chrisk62
01-17-2012, 11:11 AM
Yeah i have the very top of my target circle about half a cm under where i'm aiming and throw full power. Ive tried the legit way but its too awkward getting your power just right on that red circle. It does not happen very often but i have to aim the legit way when going for Double 3, 17 & 19 as the target won't go far enough down the board :p