PDA

View Full Version : stuck on escape the containment facility....HELP!!!!!

segs gsi
04-07-2006, 03:54 PM
OK,THIS HAS BEEN DRIVING ME CRAZY FOR HOURS NOW.I'M ON THE LEVEL WHER U'VE JUST GOT THE ferial punch and escape the back of the truck (find val and escape the containment zone) i've got to a part where there is a camp with a garage and a big steel gate that according to the walkthroughs i've read i should b able to open by ramin with the atv but it woin't work???? just keep bouncin off the gates,i can c and hear the guys shooting me from behind the gate but how the hell do i get through it.i've also been through the cavern where the guy is hangin from the gallows and in the cave where 1 of the secret viles are but that just brings me out at an earlier part of the level.is anybody else havin this problem cus i'm startin to think there is some type of bug in the game.PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP:confused:

KernelVizion
04-09-2006, 04:30 PM
I'm sure you figured it out alredy but the door opened for me after I killed all the mercs on the outside. Some of them aren't in the immediate area. You have to look for them. Once you think you have then all go back and the door will open.

segs gsi
04-10-2006, 01:17 PM
thanks for the reply m8 but nope still no joy,i've killed everbody and still the big gates are shut the only enemys are the ones behind the gates which i can't c to shoot,all the walkthroughs i've read are for the xbox version...if anybody has a link for a walkthrough for the 360 version i'd appreciate it as i can't seem to find 1 when i google it

segs gsi
04-10-2006, 01:36 PM
sussed it ... restarted level from beginning and it opened straight away must have been some sort of bug .