PDA

View Full Version : Title Update: More Levels!

Seiryu
07-30-2011, 04:29 PM
There was an update for this game today. So far from what I can see the changes are as follows:

1. The opening title screen is different.

2. There is now some sort of Facebook and Twitter integration (I don't know the details, I don't use either of those sites).

3. sections 10 & 11 in chapter 4 are available now (They said "Coming Soon!" before).

4. Chapter 5 has been added with sections 12, 13 & 14 as well some sort of Facebook section that shows 3 levels in it (Again, I don't use Facebook and this WP7 version is my first time playing Angry Birds so I don't know if this section was in the other versions).

Anyone know if there are any other changes and/or can any give some more information about the Facebook and Twitter stuff?

Hopefully trying to 3 star all these new levels will make the grind to 250,000 blocks less painful, though I still need to finish 3 starring all of chapter 3 first...

littlejay
07-31-2011, 12:32 AM
I hope there is an awesome level for the 250k too.

Ooyah
07-31-2011, 12:49 PM
Nice to see such a big chunk of content for free!

I don't use Facebook either, but I am presuming that those three extra levels are unlocked by "liking" the game. Because, you know, the game is little known. :p

From what I can see so far, the western themed levels seem a bit tricky. Should keep us going for a while!

EDIT: Out of curiosity, I tried the Facebook thing, and the three levels unlocked, even though I do not have a Facebook account. I am not sure how "liking" works if you do not have an account, but I feel vaguely guilty now!

master_shake_350
07-31-2011, 03:08 PM
Can't find the update, I have booted the game up and reset my phone but still nothing.

littlejay
07-31-2011, 09:45 PM
i didnt see it at first either. give it some time and it should pop up

DeviousD
07-31-2011, 10:08 PM
Can't find the update, I have booted the game up and reset my phone but still nothing.

Go to the marketplace on your phone you should see an update at the bottom.

TCLCloud
07-31-2011, 11:05 PM
Also changes a couple golden egg levels to the orginal levels that you can actually gain a star on.

New achievements imbound with Mango update next month?

litepink
08-01-2011, 05:30 AM
this was a great bit of news for wp7/ab fans.

I think I'll update the 3 star videos to in include Chapters 4+5, even though they aren't required for achievements. Look for it sometime this week :)

master_shake_350
08-01-2011, 09:48 AM
Go to the marketplace on your phone you should see an update at the bottom.

Nothing seems to be showing up there either. This is strange.

eastx
08-01-2011, 10:26 AM
Nothing seems to be showing up there either. This is strange.

You may also need to turn your phone off and on again.

littlejay
08-01-2011, 12:44 PM
It's easy enough to post normally 5 times anywhere on this huge website. now you just ruined a thread with your spam. grats.

im going through all the levels now to see if i find anything better than golden egg 14 for blocks. btw: pigs with cowboy hats= ftw :)

master_shake_350
08-01-2011, 09:16 PM
You may also need to turn your phone off and on again.

Tried that too, maybe a hard reset or a beating with an orange will do the trick!

EDIT: Found it by clicking on market place > then an Angry Birds tile and it said update.

bob101910
08-02-2011, 03:24 AM
I noticed my leaderboards weren't working, so I checked and found the update.

Biggest change (other than the new levels) is that loading is way shorter.

If it's anything like the Ipod version, you do not need to have a facebook. Just click the icon and it will open facebook on your phones internet. Ignore that and go back in, then the levels will be unlocked.