PDA

View Full Version : How exactly does the cat work?

TrishTheDish
07-31-2011, 04:23 AM
I'm probably being REALLY thick here, but I don't get the cat statue (or maybe it's a real cat?). It says "when it waves it'll add a heart to a paying customer" but I can't figure out how this works. I know it definitely doesn't auto wave as I have to tap it to make it wave, but it never adds the heart.

I tried tapping it before I tap the cash register, tapping it at the same time as I hit the cash register, and tapping it right after I tap the cash register, but no heart was ever added to the 4-heart customer.

What am I doing wrong?

wuki 7
07-31-2011, 04:41 PM
hello,

the cat waves and adds a heart at the till, i only have to click it once, (im not using drag option) and it waves it paw up and down, when someone is in the cue.

I think you can only use it once as thats all i can do.

hope this helps

TrishTheDish
07-31-2011, 05:55 PM
hello,

the cat waves and adds a heart at the till, i only have to click it once, (im not using drag option) and it waves it paw up and down, when someone is in the cue.

hope this helps
Ohhhhhhhhhh, it's one use per level? I've definitely been wasting it then before I even have people in queue.

Cheers for that, will help a lot!

eastx
08-01-2011, 12:49 AM
I never used the cat and all when I was perfecting the levels. Sounds like it could be slightly helpful, but coffee and a Barista are most important.

TrishTheDish
08-01-2011, 04:51 AM
I never used the cat and all when I was perfecting the levels. Sounds like it could be slightly helpful, but coffee and a Barista are most important.
Agreed, although the barista INFURIATES ME. She can make the coffee but she can't SERVE it?!

kiskit
08-04-2011, 06:10 AM
hello,

hope this helps
I was never able to get the cat to help either. I just perfected all the levels. The coffee & using the brown candle at busy times were the big difference makers for me.

My question was what exactly were the blue candles supposed to do other than generate "oohs" & "ahhs" from the customers? I'd usually light them but never noticed much effect off the blue candles.

I enjoyed the game & it was kinda addictive to play the past few days!

neeker75
08-04-2011, 06:51 AM
The blue candle increases patience, much like the magazines and the cushioned chairs.

PS: And yes, the cat is pretty much useless for me as well.

kiskit
08-04-2011, 05:30 PM
The blue candle increases patience, much like the magazines and the cushioned chairs.

PS: And yes, the cat is pretty much useless for me as well.

cool, thanks; that was my guess & i tried to remember to use it since i figured it had to benefit things a little.

i thought the magazines definitely helped calm (ie slower their star's from decreasing, disappearing). just wasn't so sure on the blue candles.

kiskit
08-04-2011, 05:32 PM
Agreed, although the barista INFURIATES ME. She can make the coffee but she can't SERVE it?!

maybe that's why this barista is stuck working in a hair salon & not a normal coffee shop eh! ;)