PDA

View Full Version : Dlc

Skititlez
07-31-2011, 08:38 PM
I know it's a bit early, but has anyone heard anything about future DLC? I know there's a horde-esque mode that runs for 800 points unless you preorder at Gamestop, but I'm more interested in possible story-related DLC.

This is a game, like Borderlands or Fallout, that I hope I can dive back into months after I think I've done everything there is to do in it. ;)

Rep
07-31-2011, 08:42 PM
I haven't heard anything yet, but, if this game lives up to my expectations then I wouldn't mind a lot of DLC in the future.

Lord Yamikage
07-31-2011, 09:21 PM
"Bit early"?

Ha ha ha ha, more like "super damn early".

As for DLC, like many other games, if the game become successful and the gamers wants more, then we can expect the DLC(s) for sure.

Hopefully the DLC(s) will be more story related, perhaps filling the gaps if there was any.

ademlakey
08-01-2011, 05:03 PM
This game has a lot of potnetial for dlc. Seeing as its based around a island hotel, theres more area's they can create..providing they have'nt thought of everything already.

Darkrage
08-03-2011, 04:00 PM
Maybe the DLC could be Story-Driven or small portions with new modes, weapons, characters, zombies etc.

BlestGull
08-03-2011, 11:49 PM
They might do more of those arena type things like if you pre order?

BushidoRed
08-04-2011, 07:31 PM
any one have a guess if the DLC will have achievements at launch? i know its early to be adding points to it but some games just seem to do that now a days.

Rep
08-04-2011, 07:58 PM
any one have a guess if the DLC will have achievements at launch? i know its early to be adding points to it but some games just seem to do that now a days.

No, I doubt they would do that, they also would of announced it if they did.

Skititlez
08-24-2011, 08:48 PM
I'm personally hoping for story based DLC if and when they do any. They'd be stupid to not do some form of DLC in a game like this. I'm also hoping the DLC will include raised level caps. I'd be all for the kind of DLC that had you travel off island via small boat to a cruise ship in the distance or something, only to find out it's also infested with zombies. That concept could also be applied to a second smaller island, oil rig, etc.

TOMO 84569
08-30-2011, 06:13 PM
they do have some dlc which sounds like horde its called bloodbath arena and is a pre-order bonus from certain sites and also contains one blueprint for a weapon and a weapon that you wont find without the dlc

The Pants Party
08-30-2011, 06:29 PM

Well, I can confirm the game's list is still currently at 1000. I'll keep checking it before launch though.

No, I doubt they would do that, they also would of announced it if they did.

They don't have to announce it. I remember the game First Templar had day one "arena" DLC just like this that came with the game new - it added achievements and nobody knew until the game was in stores.

ofay
08-31-2011, 03:19 PM
Doesn't everyone usually flip shit about dlc that should have been included with game if it comes out or is talked about this early?

Anthony415
08-31-2011, 04:44 PM
A lot of the time they release DLC with the game because the disc space is full. The developers don't get a whole lot of room on the disk to fit everything, thus forcing them to release DLC right away.