PDA

View Full Version : Very satisfying

RyanfaeScotland
08-01-2011, 12:50 PM
I've had this game on a few platforms but very played on a harder difficulty than Hurt Me Plenty and never completed it either but thanks to the acheivements I done so a couple of weeks ago and really enjoyed it.

Some of the levels are crazy hard (E4M1 sticks out in my mind) but all in all the difficulty is pretty well balanced once you've had a little bit of practice.

Not going to play Nightmare though, that is just stupid hard and I think the only way to complete it on that mode is the rushing methods used in the speed runs and to me that just isn't enjoyable.

I'm off to complete Doom 2 now on the same difficulty, hopefully it'll be just as fun :)

kaseywc98
08-11-2011, 05:48 AM
I know what you mean. Episode 4 is the only episode I haven't passed on Nightmare! And, actually, you don't have to speedrun through the levels on Nightmare!. Just save about every 30 seconds, and you should be good!

RsHu
08-11-2011, 05:51 AM
I was trying to go through this game with a friend like a month ago and got so annoyed with it, I quit. Makes me sad I did but I mean really, one of the more difficult games I have played for sure. Burns time.