PDA

View Full Version : Easy way to unlock unstoppable, guaranteed

DEG23
08-02-2011, 11:44 AM
After giving up trying to get this achievement, a friend told me an easy way to unlock it. Didn't think it was possible but it worked for me last night, i'm now up 20 extra points, so here goes:

Choose the 4th map, red eye (not sure if it matters but this is the map i did it on.)

Choose your class as a grenadier, and be sure to choose C4 as one of your equipment items. Also pick the perk that grants extra C4, the other slots, weapons, etc don't matter.

When you start off, order your squad about 50 meters to the rear of the convoy (don't put them on a follow me order or board vehicle order, very important)

Next whip out the C4 and place 1 charge under each of the 4 Humvees in the convoy (if you crouch and aim just under the Humvee the charge should land under the vehicle itself)

Once all charges are in place get in your Humvee (it's important that your squad isn't in the Humvee at the same time otherwise the mission will start)

Meet up with your squad outside the blast zone. Jump out and detonate the C4 (the entire convoy needs to be destroyed)

You will fail everything and have to drive to the finish line, so get eveyone in the Humvee and floor it (you'll be shot at but just keep driving)

After Mustang says something about not getting a pizza box, the achievement will unlock, saving you potential hours of stress.

CuppaChoc
08-02-2011, 02:22 PM
Already have the achievement, but LOL at this solution. Love it. :woop:

Timolo
08-03-2011, 11:10 AM
awesome tip!!
I tried to find some good random coop partners but nothing at all.
So I will try this method on solo asap.
thank you so much

Timolo
08-03-2011, 03:01 PM
I tryied and I worked!!!
Awesome tip, thank you DEG23!!
it takes only 5 minutes!
;-)

dalo10
08-03-2011, 03:16 PM
Unbelievable :eek:
Will try this too, thanks DEG for the great explanation itīs very clear! Iīd already given up doing this solo!

Confirmed! works exactly as described above. 1st try and 5 minutes, thatīs it

Turkdaballa6
08-03-2011, 07:52 PM
After actually trying to get it and failing many times... I did the method mentioned and I had a laugh as I got it in about lets see... 5 minutes? lol Awesome tip, thnx man

PC_GFWL_GAMER
08-05-2011, 10:38 PM
Nice find & it worked great.

Stupid achv from Codemasters as the mission is glitchy as hell & so easy to die this is a cheap way to get it but considering the alternative think most players will take it regardless!!!

Priit3
08-21-2011, 02:47 PM
Thank you, very nice method. Got it on my 4 try, got blow up few times.

Soldier 4 I AM
09-25-2011, 02:23 AM
THANK YOU FOR THIS!!! It worked like a charm. It was so easy and completed it my 2nd try. A note tho make sure that you vehicle is repaired before you make you mad dash to the end. I died quite a fue times due to the veicle being damaged before i left the base. On my second time i was only killed once and was able to make it to the Pizza Box

G3N0Unknown
11-26-2011, 09:26 AM
I will be trying this legit, but just incase (From reading, sounds stressful), does this still work? My game is installing right now. Just curious.

Cheers.

xASHJA5x
04-26-2012, 02:37 AM
Much Respect to you DEG23.
This definitely works and is a right laugh to do, especially with an over zealous C4 loving team mate in co-op?!? Best bit was running over the RPG guy in the road before he got the shot on us. LOL :woop:

BLACKPANTHERVII
05-05-2012, 01:29 PM
this works!

Kunduz
02-27-2013, 08:47 PM
Still works, thanks a lot :)

Lonegunman718
06-06-2013, 11:28 AM
still works thanks OP