PDA

View Full Version : Is this DLC worth getting?

Lance Primus
08-03-2011, 02:07 PM
I have finished the game and bought the newest DLC Legacy and thought it was really good, but from what I can see, this one is just a character add on, is there more to it than that, and is it worth getting?

Burning Karma
08-05-2011, 02:10 AM
The DLC is Sebastian, a bow wielding rogue. 3 additional quests are added, all tied to him. But they are specific to each act: one in Act I or II, one in Act II, and one in Act III.

I enjoyed having him, but I also got him free with the Signature Edition.

Guyius Crickius
08-10-2011, 08:31 PM
Personally I thought it was a good DLC as you got a different Archer. The only problem is that you cannot use him in Act 1.

anonymousadam
04-24-2012, 02:20 AM
i regret picking up this dlc. it's not awful, but it's not anything special either. maybe pick it up if it goes on sale. you're not missing out on much if you skip this one.

Eggnogga
07-25-2012, 05:12 PM
I already play as a bow-wielding archer/Rogue... so, he was pretty pointless in my playthrough. The only time I brought him along was for his personal missions, and a couple other so I could get the "Friend" achievement.

I suppose if you play as a Warrior or Mage and want this kind of party member, then it would be worth it. Or, if you naturally just want to get all the achievements you can in DA2.

DJConnelly
07-25-2012, 05:43 PM
I thought Sebastian was pretty good addition to the party. At least he's not like some DLC characters who add nothing and have close to no dialogue. His mission isn't too bad either. I'd also hazard a guess that maybe your decisions with him might have a slight effect in DAIII. Very slightly though, probably something you'd just hear in passing from someone. I can't say I used him that much personally. Didn't really fit into my group. I got it for free but I'd recommend it if it's not too expensive.