PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Discussion

Tyger7
08-03-2011, 09:42 PM
Discuss the achievements in this thread.

TrishTheDish
08-03-2011, 10:12 PM
Anyone on the fence on this game, I can safely recommend it as it is VERY easy. It took me 9:28:47 to get the full 200g.

No glitchy achievements and nothing is missable since you can do level replays. Once you get a full upgraded salon it gets even easier.

The only real tip I can think of is once the Elvis Impersonators start coming into your shop, take care of them IMMEDIATELY because they are insanely impatient and will walk out at a moment's notice, costing you a perfect rating.

neeker75
08-04-2011, 06:49 AM
Easy 200. Takes about 10 hours to do though (75 levels in all, in between really long loading sequences). The majority achievements will unlock just by completing the campaign. Perfecting every level is easy, even for someone like me who isn't very good at time management game. Just use coffee.

Blitz MMCCV
08-04-2011, 09:55 AM
I almost didnt buy this game purely because it has even achievements in it lol they are the spawn of satan, glad i did as it more of the more lengthy phone games.

Haptism
08-10-2011, 03:21 PM
I agree, this game is very easy to complete. It took me 12 hours because I didn't pay attention to complete all levels perfectly at first. So I had to play all levels twice, but yes, it is easy if the salon is fully upgraded.

Whatever, I had had a lot of fun while completing it. :)

sleepydumbdude
08-22-2011, 10:03 PM
Very easy game my only complaint is that I wish there were more upgrades. This game is one of my top 3 favorite wp7 games so far.

Judge Bergan
08-27-2011, 03:24 PM
Game is easy. I got the full 200/200 in 9 hours. It is easily one of my top 5 WP7 Games so far. Recommend the buy, it is worth the price

Racxie
01-05-2012, 11:38 PM
No matter how fast I try and do the very first level I can never seem to get perfect due to the lack of time (and customers?), I can only ever seem to get expert even though everyone leaves with full hearts (and the marker is still red). Best score I can get is $396 - I haven't finished the game yet but has this been the same for everyone else who has 200g? I'm already on the 4th salon but don't want to have to do it all over again if I complete the game and Salon Master doesn't unlock because of this.

Edit: doubt anyone would know or answer this soon so just decided to re-install the game and start again. At least I wasn't over half-way through - that would have sucked.

Edit 2: Yeah, I had to re-install to get perfect on the first level. If anyone else has this problem I'd suggest following meatycheesyboy's advice on playing the game:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showpost.php?p=4770959&postcount=4

montrossity
01-14-2012, 07:45 PM
Easy 200, but it gets boring very quickly. My total play time was 7 hours and 21 minutes.