PDA

View Full Version : HandCannon??...

bloodkiller15
08-04-2011, 10:35 PM
im not sure what everyone is complaining about the handcannon... i remember getting it and not having to do anything hard and got infinite ammo wasnt hard either... (this was on the gamecube) am i missing something cause i really remember doing nothing hard or difficult to obtain it other that buying upgrades. THIS isnt ment to be a negitive opinion or nothing to anyone reading it, so plz dont take that way.

FullgoreKI
08-05-2011, 02:16 AM
The Handcannon wasn't hard to get but is was time consuming... getting 5 stars on all 4 mercenaries levels with all the characters. Man was that ever frustrating though! Plus, getting infinite ammo ONLY costs a couple million. I still love it either way.

bloodkiller15
08-05-2011, 06:24 PM
The Handcannon wasn't hard to get but is was time consuming... getting 5 stars on all 4 mercenaries levels with all the characters. Man was that ever frustrating though! Plus, getting infinite ammo ONLY costs a couple million. I still love it either way.
hm i got the handcannon and i never did that stuff...

Pauley Paul
08-28-2011, 07:00 AM
It wasn't no walk in the park to obtain I'll tell you that much.

Veedrock
08-29-2011, 08:43 AM

Then your memory is failing you and frankly your opinion of the gun is invalid.

The only way to obtain it was playing Mercenaries, scoring 5 stars on all 4 maps with all 5 characters. It's not fair to call it easy to obtain (even if you remembered how to actually do it); it takes 20 games minimum, each requiring their own strategy because of the different weapon load-outs and level lay-outs. A lot of people have trouble both managing the amount of enemies/bosses and keeping a steady combo going.

It cost 790,000 pesetas to upgrade it to infinite ammo once you've obtained it, the above claim that it takes millions is ridiculous.

GoDz Kaiser Ren
09-13-2011, 06:49 AM

If you ever played at a friend's who had done that and just took your memory card that's how you got it. I forget how exactly it worked but you could somehow copy a file or something and you would get the handcannon yet retain all of your data.

SLIPKNOTS DEMON
09-21-2011, 03:16 AM
I was just llooking at cheatcc.com for this and it says you can get it by completing the game twice and its when you get to the merchant its aparently free, so if anyone can confirm this it could save people money and time

ProSnake
09-22-2011, 01:46 AM
I have played every version of this game and obtained the handcannon on every game but I always have to do the mercenaries I don't remember to get it that easy.

JuSt BLaZe
09-22-2011, 10:14 AM
Well we Germans are screwed anyway WITHOUT HAVING THE MERCENARIES INSTALLMENT but for all you others:

As far as I can remember and yeah I have played both Cut & Uncut-Versions. To unlock the HANDCANNON you have to get a five-star rank with all characters on all stages in The Mercenaries mode.

For UNLIMITED AMMO you have to upgrade to the fullest and add the special/ultimate/exclusive upgrade.

As for us Germans or those who got the USK-Version, we simply have to play through the game on PRO and the HANDCANNON will be available @ the merchant the next time you see him. I guess it was a HIIIIIGH PRICE, hehe.

ThatKidBanks
09-22-2011, 07:08 PM
I remember getting the Hand Canon years back. It was definitely a challenge to say the least but for me personally it all came down to strategy. Once you have a route set in place for each character its not too bad.