PDA

View Full Version : Game isn't saving anymore...

Jimbob73
08-05-2011, 01:14 PM
I only have to finish every level perfectly left to do, but the game isn't saving my progress anymore. I completed 3 levels and the next time I started the game I had to do them again...

Anyone else with the same problem?

sleepydumbdude
08-27-2011, 03:05 PM
Same with me but I can do new levels and it saves fine. Its when I go back and get perfects and leave the game it does not save that progress. I've tried exitingto the home screen and backing out to main menu of the game but still doesn't save if I was to exit the game and come back.

Have a Focus.

sleepydumbdude
10-07-2011, 03:08 PM
Any one else have this problem and find a way to fix it. I uninstalled and reinstalled and still have the issue. Its only levels that I have completed and i go back to.

meatycheesyboy
12-18-2011, 02:06 AM
This drove me nuts until I figured out what was happening. If you've already beaten a level, the game will only count the perfect in the stats if you beat your old score. If the expert threshold is $3,000 and on your first play through you got $4,500 then to get a perfect that counts towards the stats and achievements, you have to get $4,501 and not just $3,000.

If you want to go for the all perfects achievement (which I just got earlier today, woohooo!), I would suggest resetting the game data and going through again. I did this and just played the levels sequentially without moving to the next until I got a perfect.

THE Mr Fill
07-17-2013, 06:54 AM
apologies for the Zombie Thread...

meatycheesyboy is right about it not saving the perfect if you don't beat your previous expert score

I spent most of last Sunday going for the all perfect, and after getting a LOAD of the last levels done I quit out to go and do something else, returned to find that a chunk of my perfects had been lost because I hadn't beaten my previous expert scores

It appears to save once you have beaten a score on a day, but not if you don't beat the score but get perfect where you didn't before

Rather than resetting data (which requires re-building your salons), I would suggest setting aside a few hours and just blitzing through the levels - each level takes a few minutes, and as long as you're careful you should be able to concentrate on the perfects, just deal with clients 4-5 at a time, leaving the rest reading magazines in the chairs - also, use the candles when your salon is BUSY, one gives you extended time before people lose stars, the other boosts a star to everyone!