PDA

View Full Version : j/s

TimmayTheTurtle
07-15-2007, 05:44 AM
this game has the worst soundtrack.
it consists of like [at the most] 14 tracks.
theres different tracks for things you do but they just repeat.
i know you can change the playlists but i dunno i just had to rant about this games increibly bad soundtrack. i'll give them that did put rock this town by the stray cats.
butwhen you have to get the postcards and it takes some time skill and paticence the paticence goes right away with the music.

ugh.

there i finally let it out. :p

Shaaady Souljah
07-15-2007, 06:31 AM
well, it is a kids game. i dont think 10 year olds really care or notice that they are hearing the same songs over and over... in fact, they probably like it and can wrap their head around it easier. ;)

Tussell
07-15-2007, 06:33 AM
well, it is a kids game. i dont think 10 year olds really care or notice that they are hearing the same songs over and over... in fact, they probably like it and can wrap their head around it easier. ;)
Yeah, unless you're my brother, who would get pissed off about something like that.

He's a fuckin' 10 Year Old Beatles Elitest.
My brother's a badass.:woop:

veritas347
07-15-2007, 06:34 AM
haha yeah i would agree with shady little kids probably tone out the music because they are fascinated with the cars :p

Th3 Apache Dog
07-15-2007, 06:35 AM
i have never played this game but u could just put your own music on the 360 and play that instead...thats what i do for games with crappy soundtracks...:p

veritas347
07-15-2007, 06:40 AM
i like the way you think apache dog now thats the sign of a borderline genius :p :mods

TimmayTheTurtle
07-15-2007, 06:41 AM
i have never played this game but u could just put your own music on the 360 and play that instead...thats what i do for games with crappy soundtracks...:p
yeah my cable for my ipodas next to my computer downstiars now moving... ha nonsense