PDA

View Full Version : the 07 sox

TimmayTheTurtle
07-15-2007, 05:46 AM
for any1 that lives in Chicago area or is just a white socks fan i'm a die hard fan but i gotta say... they are totally blowing this year, any1 agree? :(

veritas347
07-15-2007, 06:16 AM
not a big fan of the sox but im not meaning to be mean but yeah they are doing terrible this year

TimmayTheTurtle
07-15-2007, 06:25 AM
its hard to believe that they went to the world champs to this for gods sake, the CUBS are doing better

Shaaady Souljah
07-15-2007, 06:25 AM
they are doing terrible, and i am loving it. ;) but it is almost to the point of me feeling bad for them (ALMOST). but you won it all a couple years ago with virtually the same team, so that is kind of odd...

you have officially slid far enough that i am not worried about whether you win or lose the rest of the year. all that matters now is the tigers and indians losing. ;)

and the cubs are only doing better because they spent such an insane amount of money...

veritas347
07-15-2007, 06:28 AM
go astros!! i hope they bring it back some how and hunter pence owns everyone

TimmayTheTurtle
07-15-2007, 06:34 AM
lol yeah you guys are alright lol

Danny Dibo
07-15-2007, 08:22 AM
its hard to believe that they went to the world champs to this for gods sake, the CUBS are doing better

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!:eek:
Please god, if you have a soul, please dont let the cubs win a pennant!

Tussell
07-15-2007, 08:49 AM
Yeah, the Cubs pretty much r00l.

Rand al Thor 19
07-15-2007, 08:54 AM
I'm a die-hard Sox fan and I really couldn't care less that they are losing. Winning the World Series has given them a few years till I return to caring again.

Hulking Bubba65
07-15-2007, 09:47 AM
Yea i too am a big fan of the White Sox and its imbarrising that we are doing so bad.

We also love to give up big leads, thanks bullpen:mad::rolleyes::mad::rolleyes:

DarkCambo
07-15-2007, 11:35 AM
Well they're doing terrible but i see them coming back in the next to years to around the same level as the cubs.

TimmayTheTurtle
07-15-2007, 02:23 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!:eek:
Please god, if you have a soul, please don't let the cubs win a pennant!
lmfao dude.. but i'm actually impressed at how well they are doing for the gayest team ever :p

Shaaady Souljah
07-15-2007, 02:32 PM
I'm a die-hard Sox fan and I really couldn't care less that they are losing. Winning the World Series has given them a few years till I return to caring again.

i'm sorry, but your entire statement contradicts itself. if you are a die-hard fan, you damn well better care when your team wins or loses. and you only caring when they do well makes you sound like just another bandwagon fan. never watches them or cheers for them until they are about to be in the world series... just my thoughts. unless i misinterpreted it. ;)

veritas347
07-15-2007, 02:36 PM
Yea i too am a big fan of the White Sox and its imbarrising that we are doing so bad.

We also love to give up big leads, thanks bullpen:mad::rolleyes::mad::rolleyes:

haha why do you think the astros lost to the sox a couple world series ago...bullpen blowed:mad:...and thats when lidge started become long ball lidge and not lights out

TimmayTheTurtle
07-15-2007, 02:38 PM
i'm sorry, but your entire statement contradicts itself. if you are a die-hard fan, you damn well better care when your team wins or loses. and you only caring when they do well makes you sound like just another bandwagon fan. never watches them or cheers for them until they are about to be in the world series... just my thoughts. unless i misinterpreted it. ;)
lmfao i didnt read that throughly until now lol yeah hes right you cant be a die hard fan and not care about em silly.:p

Rand al Thor 19
07-16-2007, 03:18 AM
I know what I said contradicts itself, but ever since they won the Series I just haven't really cared. I still love the Sox and HATE the Cubs but I feel at peace knowing that they won the World Series and that I actually saw it. That feeling I'm sure will wear off in a couple of years, or sooner if the Cubs win, but as for right now, I just don't care.

rahxepheon101
07-17-2007, 01:24 AM
The rumor around is that the White Sox might be having a fire sale after this year. Getting rid of some older talent and bringing some young guys in so they might not be too goog for a while.

Shaaady Souljah
07-17-2007, 06:00 AM
yeah. the fire sale is definitely going to happen... someone like the yankees or cubs are going to snatch up Jermaine Dye. i dunno who else may go, but i think there will be others as well.

xFATALxSNIPERx
07-23-2007, 02:31 AM
im a BIG sox fan. there are two reasons why they suck this year. one, the bullpen blows and have lost the game for us wayyyyyyyyyy too many times this year. second, the whole team got a terrible start as far as hitting goes, and the only players who are hitting good right now are konerko and cintron

artvandel4y
07-24-2007, 04:28 AM
I thought we were talking about the other sox. You should have traded Buherle. You guys aren't winning, why not build for your future. Imagine what could have been gotten for him. Gotta love Ozzie Guillen though. Guillen vs. Pinella, now there's a question.

Vista
07-24-2007, 02:18 PM
On paper, a great team...
-Jim Thome
-Paul Konerko
-Jermaine Dye
Just some of the all star names...

But I don't know what is happening. As a Die hard Yankee fan I would love to get my hands on Buherle or any of the players on the list above. I would make a big trade before the deadline comes around...

Rocket
07-24-2007, 02:29 PM
I'm a die hard fan and have been since 1991. It saddens me to see what is happening, but I kind of hate them right now though...they are a skilled group, but just losing focus after winning it all seems to happen a lot these days...The Spurs=semi focus losing, regained their compusure this year IMO, The Heat lost it, they could have been in the finals, but I won't go there, The Pistons, yeah I'm not gonna comment, sorry but I hate Rasheed Wallace with a pashion from his days with the Blazers....but it's ok, they will rebound, the Sox have to...god I miss The Big Hurt...Frank the Tank, the original that is...

TimmayTheTurtle
07-24-2007, 03:37 PM
i think the socks just need to break in there rookie pitchers

they throw fast, but they have no control.

Hulking Bubba65
07-24-2007, 09:39 PM
On paper, a great team...
-Jim Thome
-Paul Konerko
-Jermaine Dye
Just some of the all star names...

But I don't know what is happening. As a Die hard Yankee fan I would love to get my hands on Buherle or any of the players on the list above. I would make a big trade before the deadline comes around...

Well the only one i think you guys could get is Jermaine Dye, because there are not gonna give up Konerko, or Thome.And, Buerhle just signed an extension so your not gonna get him.

TimmayTheTurtle
07-24-2007, 09:44 PM
so basically this season is fucked.