PDA

View Full Version : Help! Infected!

Josh Brown
08-07-2011, 07:50 PM
I've been infected so that when I'm in a game my GT with a load of writing comes up under the map! Can I get banned from cod4 for this? Or can I get banned from xbox live?

Coadster1
08-07-2011, 08:32 PM
To be honest, I don't think these servers are even monitored anymore. If people can get away with this in MW2, I think you'll be fine. That sucks though. :(

Foxxy kyle
08-15-2011, 08:17 PM
Yep, I had to do that because I got stuck in a negative exp lobby so I had like -2 million exp and rank 1 so i couldnt search for any games in an game mode. So what I had to do was get a buddy of mine to find an infection/10th lobby and invite me to it so I could get to play again. I didnt wanna have to cheat and get all attachments/camos/guns/etc...But it looked like my only option to be able to play it with some of my friends again. But I doubt you will get banned, like I got in a negative exp lobby my accident. Im sure you can get into the infection lobbys by accident as well.

TheShadowbyte
08-16-2011, 04:02 AM
Can you contact Xbox Live Support and tell them about the issue? If they can't fix it themselves, perhaps they'll contact Infinity Ward or wherever the servers for MW are.

Rep
08-16-2011, 04:06 AM
Can you contact Xbox Live Support and tell them about the issue? If they can't fix it themselves, perhaps they'll contact Infinity Ward or wherever the servers for MW are.

I'm sure they already know this issue, it's just they're not worried about it. They have their mind set on MW3.

TheShadowbyte
08-16-2011, 04:16 AM
Oh, that sucks. Do you think they announce game/server support deadlines (like Microsoft did for Windows XP) or just end support when they feel like it?

Coadster1
08-16-2011, 04:18 AM
Oh, that sucks. Do you think they announce game/server support deadlines (like Microsoft did for Windows XP) or just end support when they feel like it?
I think care for Call of Duty 4 stopped after Modern Warfare 2 came out. Even then, there wasn't much care for that either. :(

Rep
08-16-2011, 04:22 AM

I'm pretty sure they just gave up. They're more focused on future projects now.

F Zer0 X
08-17-2011, 02:55 PM
Robert bowling has already announced after MW 3 is released they will have a small team focusing on CoD 4 to fix all the hacks.

I to have gotten thrown into hacked lobbies and now my stats on my profile don't match my leaderboard stats

Coadster1
08-17-2011, 06:18 PM
Robert bowling has already announced after MW 3 is released they will have a small team focusing on CoD 4 to fix all the hacks.

I to have gotten thrown into hacked lobbies and now my stats on my profile don't match my leaderboard stats
Really? That's a bit surprising, I'm impressed.

Corrupt.
08-19-2011, 04:20 AM
The whole game is fucked anyway, don't worry about it...

Dante Kasai
09-02-2011, 08:19 PM
I honestly think a remake of CoD4 would be the best thing in the world... no more hacks, no more bull, better engine... = best game ever.

Animal Mother
10-11-2011, 09:42 PM
Where's your source?