PDA

View Full Version : Golden lancer and hammerburst

a7x4lyf3
08-10-2011, 08:49 PM
I know you have to have them in gears 2 to unlock them in gears 3, I have a problem though my gold lancer and hammerburst are both downloade don a different account but that account is on my xbox, I did a license transfer and re-downloaded both of them but I still can't use them on my new profile unless the old 1 is signed in, any idea if I'll still be able to unlock them in gears 3 or am I pretty much screwed...

chainsawsquirrel
08-11-2011, 12:10 AM
try download history? idk if that will work, if u got the license transfere, i guess u just have to re-download them onto that account. can't really help u since u've probably done that. the only other way is to try and win a new pair of codes from epic by just following them and posting on twitter. they give away a pair of codes every weekend. if ur lucky, u'll get one. gold lancer codes r going at 75 btw. it's insane! i lost my gold lancer when my xbox got replaced, so i tried getting iit back and found download history and got it back =D but, idk what else u can do about urs. seems like u've done everything u should need to do.

chainsawsquirrel
08-13-2011, 12:27 PM
well, what does it matter now? as long as u got vet gear achievement, u can get all 5 gold weapon skins in gow3.

xXmyxxmastaXx
08-13-2011, 12:57 PM
well, what does it matter now? as long as u got vet gear achievement, u can get all 5 gold weapon skins in gow3.
this^^^ now some BK randy can get MY gold retro that i worked my ass off for. thats bull. next time hes probably going to boost during a xp event. BETA exclusive my ass. next time you now you can get all 5 flaming weps by having the green as grass achievement

chainsawsquirrel
08-13-2011, 02:41 PM
this^^^ now some BK randy can get MY gold retro that i worked my ass off for. thats bull. next time hes probably going to boost during a xp event. BETA exclusive my ass. next time you now you can get all 5 flaming weps by having the green as grass achievement

it seems epic just want to make every weapon skin as accessable as possible. they never keep their word. i really hate it. i can only just live with the fact that IO is with the LE controller. but now with it in the LE game, that just does it. they fucking lied!

yakuzzaa
08-13-2011, 05:07 PM
..... next time you now you can get all 5 flaming weps by having the green as grass achievement

lol good one =)
anyway - your right dude, TrashCole and Golden Retro exclusive -> Fu that !