PDA

View Full Version : What loadout do you use in survival?

geordiedeviant
08-12-2011, 12:45 AM
I'm finding Chem-Generator so infuriating. I get to about 3:15 then get battered!

Oh how I wish you could pick any class, but am slightly glad of the challenge.

geordiedeviant
08-12-2011, 02:25 AM
Right....now it is giving me the rage. Playing with 25% health and 25% ranged with force epic sword.

CheshireMulisha
08-13-2011, 04:50 PM
I used 25 % health and 25% power up duration for all of them and passed them all 1st time.

Britfagx666
08-25-2011, 09:37 PM
Sternguard Veteran - Rocket Launcher
Techmarine - Melta Gun preferable or the Plasma Gun
25% Health
25% Ranged

or

Librarian - Force Sword Epic
Vanguard Veteran - Lightning Claw
25% Health
25% Melee

Using those loadouts will give you maximum damage and health for the heros play style (besides the the Techmarines Plasma Gun and Bolter)

Play into the heros style, e.g Techmarine and Sternguard, run around shooting the shit out of stuff avoiding the powerups until about 3mins or silver, whichever comes first (I don't know if it's time based or score based) and then just use the heros special move.

For the Vanguard and Librarian strafe and fire at small groups until you end up in a larger group of enemies and just mash them with melee. For tougher enemies or massive groups. use the special :D

Managed to do it first time with those loadouts :D
Good luck mate :)

neeker75
11-04-2011, 01:46 AM
I always use fast charge + health. Your power-up charges up so quickly, you could press LB again within seconds of using up your power-up.