PDA

View Full Version : how do u.....

KilluhKam
04-08-2006, 07:06 PM
unlock the achievements for playing the stages? i kno ppl said by takeing over places where no officers are but officers are at every place...so what mode are ya'll playing???

Krazie
04-09-2006, 05:33 AM
unlock the achievements for playing the stages? i kno ppl said by takeing over places where no officers are but officers are at every place...so what mode are ya'll playing???

Play Yellow Turban Rebellion Achievement:

To get this achievement start a Empire game in “Yellow Turban Rebellion” mode. Pick Yuan Shao's province (the little yellow square in the middle of the map) and do proceed, skip battle and the option of playing the Yellow Turban Rebellion stage will appear.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Play the Battle of Hu Lao Gate Achievement:

To get this achievement start a Empire game in “Dong Zhou in Luo Yang” mode. Pick Sun Jan’s province (little red one) and do proceed, skip battle and the option of playing the Battle of Hu Lao Gate stage will appear.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Play the Battle of Guan Du Achievement:

To get this achievement start a Empire game in “Battle of Guan Du mode”. Pick one of Juan Shao’s provinces (large yellow area on the top of the main map) and do proceed, skip battle and the option of playing the Battle of Guan Du stage will appear.
Play the Battle of Chi Bi Achievement:

To get this achievement start a Empire game in “Flames over Chi Bi mode”. Pick one of Sun Quan’s provinces (red one’s) and do proceed, skip battle and the option of playing the Battle of Chi Bi stage will appear.

KilluhKam
04-09-2006, 06:08 PM
thx 4 posting that i never would have guessed that lol

KilluhKam
04-09-2006, 08:34 PM
are u sure theyre in empire mode?...i got the one for yellow turban rebellion....but the rest idk how 2 get in Empire Mode i can only play gathering of heroes and yellow turban rebellion...how do u unlock the others? do u unlock them by beating those 2? or what? also, how can u get 250 officiers in one game type? (like yellow turban rebellion i only have 50 officiers and i only need 2 take over 1 more area...how do i get 200 more? also how do i beat it?...i can only control the fat one...and like 3 other ppl can accompany me...(its one of the green ones in the middle) and everytime i try it..i ALWAYS loose...how can i beat it with him?)

Krazie
04-10-2006, 05:44 AM
Not sure, those are credited to SovietSlayer, he has all 1000 in the game, im still playing it (long way to go).. Im guessing you unlock more of the Modes after you beat the ones that you can..

Supposedly, Soviet says that to get the officers, you want to play Gathering of Heroes and conquer every area except one, and then hire all the officers possible, and if i read what he wrote right, if u go through Gathering 3 times and do that, youll have all 250.. Not sure if thats what he meant tho..

KilluhKam
04-10-2006, 07:02 PM
ok lol im sooo close 2 beating yellow turban rebellion i have all but 1 piece of land and i keept loosing :( i can only use like 4 ppl during it and sumhow either i die (they got me being the slow fat guy -_-) or our mainbase gets captured its really annoying

Wreckon Dracgon
04-11-2006, 04:33 PM
The Following is Credited to SovietSlayer...

If you just want these achievements quick. Get the diplomatic polices of Hard March and Neutral Start from the Consult window. With force march you can fight any Province anywhere with all your troops and with Neutral start both sides at the start of the game have no territories except their home camp. Now just let Rulers take over a lot of land by skipping battles and then use force march to instantly fight the enemy ruler in their home province. Then use Neutral start to quicken the pace of the game because now it’s just a race to get to the enemy camp (on the way getting needed territories to conquer it). Also which definitely helps is a speed general, speed items, and a horse. After the victory you get all their land. Just repeat a few times and you can beat any Empire mode VERY quickly

To which I would add...

Soviet Slayer's strategy is perfect for this game (if you just want to unlock points, I was able to unlock 790 in just over four hours, should finish this tonight), I would add to it though if you don't have the hard march, and neutral start in your consult window fight only against the Rulers who have multiple properties. Don't waste time clearing each base, just clear the one before the ruler's main camp and he should appear defeat him and all the land is yours. Then protect your land by placing your officers with the highest soldiers around property that can be invaded. Once you have enough land to receive four consults each round, just keep skipping battles, and checking the consults with your officers and the Hard March, and Neutral Start will arrive soon. Making completing the other five empires a lot easier.
Also is it me or are created officer stronger than everyone else.

KilluhKam as for your problem with being stuck as the "Slow Fat Guy" and not being able to beat the last area, if you go to the "Station" option before the battle you can place all of your best officers in the attacking territory (where the Slow Fat Guy is currently) I exile all of my slow fat guys to Florida (if it were a map of the US)

UraMallas
04-12-2006, 01:39 PM
Anybody played the Battle of Yi Ling yet? I can't seem to find it... Also, who has the Hard March ability?

salazaar99
04-12-2006, 01:52 PM
I'm trying to find this event as well. I just found this FAQ. It looks like this one will be a little difficult to get, but not impossible.

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/dynasty_warriors_5_empires.txt

UraMallas
04-12-2006, 04:58 PM
Thanks man that's the last achievement I need. :D

salazaar99
04-12-2006, 09:07 PM
NP. I'll be working on this tonight after work. Let me know how difficult it is when you do it.

KilluhKam
04-12-2006, 11:20 PM
is there a way 2 transfer officers frum one piece of land 2 another?....all i need 2 do is take over 1 more ruler 2 beat this empire mode except he has like 4-5 officers and i only have 2....i need 2 transfer more officiers 2 help me...is it possible?

Chuppernicus
04-16-2006, 02:29 AM
you don't have to have the officers on your side, if they are in the game and you save they count. I just would count the ones on your side and then go to hire wide and count them. you'll be able to see how many more you need. i have only 20 more to get and I'm on the last scenario.
cheers

KilluhKam
04-16-2006, 02:49 AM
i was talking about taking over a piece of land but i figured it out i let him take over like 3 pieces of land or so then i took them all back over and had more ppl for the battle i ended up completeing it :) then i returned the game cuz my dad said he was gonna cancel gamefly and then he diddnt...n now im mad @ him becuz i cant play this or FC anymore :'(

Tonloc79
04-18-2006, 08:14 PM
Get the diplomatic polices of Hard March and Neutral Start
Ive seen neutral start but not hard march. will it eventually just show up? Took me like 6 hours to complete Yellow Turbin, which seems like way too long compared to what some of you guys are talkin about. any other pointers?

KilluhKam
04-18-2006, 10:32 PM
Ive seen neutral start but not hard march. will it eventually just show up? Took me like 6 hours to complete Yellow Turbin, which seems like way too long compared to what some of you guys are talkin about. any other pointers?

that is a long time...lol it took me mayb an hr or less

Tonloc79
04-18-2006, 11:01 PM
why arent my officers adding in after the first map? i got 50 the first(yellow turbin) and now i started a new one but they are not accumalating?

graf1k
04-19-2006, 02:27 AM
Are you sure those are unique officers? They have to be different than the officers you had the first time. And before you ask, the only way to tell is if they have "GET" next to their name. When you take over a territory and hire the officers you just beat, to my knowledge there is no way to know if you've hired them before unless you have a photographic memory.

Tonloc79
04-19-2006, 02:43 AM
Its alll good now, i got it all figured out! Your guide is great too, thanx!

Scalpelexix
04-19-2006, 04:09 PM
yep i got my 1000 for this yesterday.