PDA

View Full Version : International Call-Ups FIFA 12?

FrostbitP3nguin
08-13-2011, 01:59 AM
Who thinks there should be internation call-ups for the VP in career mode? I really enjoyed it in FIFA 10, and I was really depressed when I didnt see it in FIFA 11. Along with the improvements with the career mode in FIFA 12, which sound really good, do you think they should/or already have added the international call-ups , because I know it kept me wanting to play the game mode. What do you all think?

US07
08-13-2011, 12:25 PM
Yes they should it made it more realistic in a way.

BIGMatthew182
08-13-2011, 01:46 PM
I would really like to see international call-ups and maybe being able to be International manager aswell may be quite fun, I mean if you get fired how great would it be to see an "England" or "Brazil" come in for your services as well as more realistic job offers as in they dont all come at once and occasionally you get an offer as the date advances. Just a thought

dja1066
08-13-2011, 06:40 PM
I hope they do, i enjoyed it in Fifa 10 it was something different in manager mode.

overurshoulder
08-17-2011, 09:12 PM
It would be nice to see Internantional Call Ups over all platforms, it would add realism to mamager mode having to set your team up knowing that you are going to be missing key players to their national teams.

bbss
08-18-2011, 11:59 AM
Who thinks there should be internation call-ups for the VP in career mode? I really enjoyed it in FIFA 10, and I was really depressed when I didnt see it in FIFA 11. Along with the improvements with the career mode in FIFA 12, which sound really good, do you think they should/or already have added the international call-ups , because I know it kept me wanting to play the game mode. What do you all think?

VP was almost perfect in fifa 10, then they screwed it in fifa 11 (incomplete season, CPU not helping you and always losing the ball, weird pro club matchmaking, cups not working, locker room freezing...)
I hope they fixed it! (but I read they focused on the manager mode...)

romanzad
08-18-2011, 12:13 PM
VP was almost perfect in fifa 10, then they screwed it in fifa 11 (incomplete season, CPU not helping you and always losing the ball, weird pro club matchmaking, cups not working, locker room freezing...)
I hope they fixed it! (but I read they focused on the manager mode...)

agree with every word said.

I think a lot of focus has been put into the ultimate team this year too so hope the VP isnt affected again by this.

although Im a massive 'Football Manager' on the PC fan so I like to focus more on playing then making managerial decisions when I play FIFA (except for making signings lol)