Atlus USA Teaser Trailer: Rock of Ages - YouTube

Enjoy

Vigor
08-31-2011, 03:29 PM
Looks like an indie game.

tS-BLiTZ
08-31-2011, 06:13 PM
Looks like an indie game.

Pretty sure the core of the team is three brothers in Chile chillin' out and makin' games. Zeno Clash was pretty awesome and so is this game. They always make pretty strange games [read: REALLY REALLY STRANGE] but it's a refreshing change of pace for me. So many games are just pumped out and you can see all of the specific elements ripped from existing successful games. These guys aren't afraid to just go wild and let their imaginations explode into their work. :)

Wish their games were longer, though. Gotta rely on replayability in the time trials and online modes and whatnot.

the_sconnie
09-01-2011, 03:44 AM
Downloading now. Looks pretty sweet.

Hawkmoon333
09-19-2011, 04:50 AM
Downloaded it the other day and I give it a big thumbs up:woop:

It's a little short overall but that is probably in it's favor as you can only roll a giant boulder down a slope so many time before it gets a bit old.

As for achievements, the only 2 that might take some time are the keymaster and troublemaker.

I definitely recommend this for lovers of wacky games and Monty Python fans.

the_sconnie
09-21-2011, 03:21 AM
Yes, my wife and I agreed just minutes into this game... it oozes Monty Python. I also agree with the comment about rolling a giant boulder down a hill so many times... there's only so many ways to keep that fresh.
I wish they would have done something different with the "between roll" time. It's just not enough time to set up an intelligent defense.