PDA

View Full Version : Power Kitten Achievement - which level?

macabrethirteen
08-14-2011, 04:44 PM
I tried the final level [pure boss level] and did it without taking damage, but no achievement. Does it matter that my health bar STARTS 3/4 full and recharges in the loading/tutorial screen? If so, do I have to do the level BEFORE it and make sure I start the boss with full health?

Onyx_a87
04-13-2012, 11:52 PM
I've had the same problem, noticed the health thing and redid the prior level making sure I was 100% health and still loaded the next map recharging. Not sure if this is suppose to happen or what. But I've been perfect 3 times on the final level. Wonder if it is a glitch or if I should try another level.

Could it have something to do with upgrades?

JAW LV
04-16-2012, 05:21 PM
I've had the same problem, noticed the health thing and redid the prior level making sure I was 100% health and still loaded the next map recharging. Not sure if this is suppose to happen or what. But I've been perfect 3 times on the final level. Wonder if it is a glitch or if I should try another level.

Could it have something to do with upgrades?

I just got this cheeve yesterday playing the last level so it's not glitched. Not sure what your doing wrong, all I can think of is that you do take a small bit of damage and that you're not noticing it.

Onyx_a87
04-22-2012, 05:10 AM
Well, basically it was the same issue as the first poster. My game was locked into the damage I had sustained in the prior mission, and I think I probably would have had to start a new game in order to fix the problem.

I went back to mission 2 and noticed that I had full health and stamina, so I just went for the achievement there using the checkpoint exploit