PDA

View Full Version : X360A "clan"

Death by EMP
08-14-2011, 06:17 PM
Hey guys! (= I love x360a and you guys are the bomb here in the forums and I am somewhat new to the GFWL community of this site so you know I got to thinking AoE will be easy to max out if we band together and help each other out. Is their, or will their be an x360a "clan?" If not I would be happy to help organize one. Looking forward to Pwnin:grab some nubs with you guys on AoEO!

Phat Chimpanzee
08-16-2011, 05:34 AM
I'd be up for it, but doubt anyone else would be starting that up.

sleepydumbdude
08-16-2011, 04:32 PM
I'd be down. I'm going to get the special offer with the Greek and Egyption packs with the Defense of Crete dlc.

Topboy13
08-16-2011, 08:38 PM
yeah sounds a good idea i have just downloaded it and is my very first GFWL game, do achievement guides get placed up for PC games?

Dragoner28
08-17-2011, 07:03 AM
Great Idea! I would join it too..

BluWolve
08-17-2011, 07:06 AM
yeah sounds a good idea i have just downloaded it and is my very first GFWL game, do achievement guides get placed up for PC games?
Yes they certainly do.

If this is your first GFWL game you probably don't know about Tinker, which is a free game available only on GFWL.

EDIT: sorry to OP I didn't see this thread and have just created a similar one, looking for allies. Everyone here feel free to add me but I don't want to be part of any "clan". Just looking for people to play the game with. Make sure to send me a message saying AoEO or x360a so I know who you are I will not accept FR

Phat Chimpanzee
08-18-2011, 09:27 AM
So I'm still not understanding this game completely. You can't create clans or anything like that in the game, can't attack other cities, so what can you do? Even how you can make money from people buying stuff from your stores makes no sense to me. When will anyone buy anything from your stores? Does your store offer something that other stores dont? This is technically my first AOE game so still trying to learn this.

BluWolve
08-18-2011, 09:52 AM
So I'm still not understanding this game completely. You can't create clans or anything like that in the game, can't attack other cities, so what can you do? Even how you can make money from people buying stuff from your stores makes no sense to me. When will anyone buy anything from your stores? Does your store offer something that other stores dont? This is technically my first AOE game so still trying to learn this.This is still a classic AoE game at the core but with alot of new changes. Everyones home city is unattackable, but You can play PvP which is like other AoE games, where you will build up and fight. I am still learning about this game as I go so I can't really help you a lot sorry.

EDIT: Ok to clarify the whole shops thing, you can find or buy blueprints for shops in your capital city, then if your friend wants to buy something that they can't buy in their own city, they can buy it in yours and you get 5% of the money spent.

For example;

I want to buy armor for my infantry, but I only have swords in my town. My friend has found an armor store blueprint and built an arrmor store, so I go to his town and buy some from his store, then he gets 5 % of what I spent.