Easy diffuculty not easy

KilluhKam

ok im tryin 2 beat the game with evil rose on easy...and its the hardest thing ive ever played in a wrestling game b4 wtf is wrong with konami? its impossible 4 me 2 get achievements in if the champ matches r fuckin random

(i only have the singles tittle wit candy cane)

ok im tryin 2 beat the game with evil rose on easy...and its the hardest thing ive ever played in a wrestling game b4 wtf is wrong with konami? its impossible 4 me 2 get achievements in if the champ matches r fuckin random

(i only have the singles tittle wit candy cane)

You only have to beat each of the roses that you started the game with in order to get a shot at the title. I have gotten the title 5 times now so I know for sure that's what it takes. If your having trouble with the wrestling, what keeps happening are you only trying to hit them or only trying to do holds? Each girl seems to have one move that kicks ass. I'd be happy to try and help you figure out, I haven't played much with Evil Rose but she seems to do good on humiliation moves & the PHM moves are great!

:woop:

You only have to beat each of the roses that you started the game with in order to get a shot at the title. I have gotten the title 5 times now so I know for sure that's what it takes. If your having trouble with the wrestling, what keeps happening are you only trying to hit them or only trying to do holds? Each girl seems to have one move that kicks ass. I'd be happy to try and help you figure out, I haven't played much with Evil Rose but she seems to do good on humiliation moves & the PHM moves are great!

:woop:

so after i fight all the char's i start out with ill go against the champ?

Ok I tried it with 2 girls I had never used before, I fought only the other 9 girls the game starts with and it didn't offer the title match. You have to fight and win 15 matches. Then it will offer you the match. I did this with both Candy and Benikage. :)

So fight the nine girls then do 6 other matches