PDA

View Full Version : Why not buy this shit of game

Walecs360
08-16-2011, 07:36 PM
These are the reasons:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/99/Conkersbfdbox.jpg http://www.rareminion.com/images/p2header.png
http://www.unseen64.net/wp-content/gallery/urchin-rareware/Fairytale_characters.jpghttp://www.everyeye.it/public/immagini_new2/2011-4-6-822/Kameo-2_XBOX360_w_9063.jpg

If you want these four games happen, and maybe even others, don't buy this game and save up the money for something better (like Goldeneye Reloaded, Halo 4 or Kingdoms of Amalur).

Baihu1983
08-18-2011, 12:27 PM
Sadly all have been canned so if noone buys this Rare will most likely be closed.

Would like Rare to do a game like KS one year then say a Kameo 2 the next then another Kinect game followed by Killer Instinct III or what ever and so on.

V3T Hunter
10-02-2011, 06:01 AM
I'm getting a kinect so I'll have to get all the crappy games for it until someone finally makes a good game for it.

Walecs360
10-02-2011, 08:48 AM
I'm getting a kinect so I'll have to get all the crappy games for it until someone finally makes a good game for it.

Don't. Buy. It. Save up your money and buy Banjo-Kazooie, Conker and Perfect Dark.

Veedrock
10-02-2011, 09:18 AM
Walecs360, here's why you not buy this game: you don't own a Kinect.

Don't act like you're boycotting this to a statement against Rare. You don't even know how good Kinect Sports was or how much better this one will be, frankly you shouldn't be rallying people against it for your fruitless cause. If you want those titles to ever happen, Rare first and foremost needs to stay in business and trying to undermine them isn't going to help.

Everyone else, get this game because it'll be one of the top games on Kinect. Kinect Sports was great, this title is bound to be even better and all the demos have looked promising.

Walecs360
10-02-2011, 12:06 PM
Here's why I don't have Kinect: I want Rare to go back making true videogames. If you like sports, why don't you go out to play them? Videogames are to do something you normally couldn't do. Everyone is able to play sports even without paying $ 200, but obviously you can't fight with a giant singing poo or kill people in reality.

Vail13
10-05-2011, 11:27 PM
Kinect sport is a great family/party game and I'm pretty sure that season 2 will be fun. In my opinion its a great thing that a video game make you move, there is so much fat lazy kids that cant touch their own foot and socialize with REAL people.

If dont like Kinect, dont play it.

Baihu1983
10-07-2011, 10:24 AM
Here's why I don't have Kinect: I want Rare to go back making true videogames. If you like sports, why don't you go out to play them? Videogames are to do something you normally couldn't do. Everyone is able to play sports even without paying $ 200, but obviously you can't fight with a giant singing poo or kill people in reality.

I cant ski to save my life so this helps. No golf course near me, this helps and american football is not that big in the UK.

Yes i want Rare to make controller based games but sadly their games have not sold that well with the xbox crowd. Kinect Sports is their biggest selling title since coming to MS and its the best selling Kinect title so for now we just have to wait. I would love for Rare to release a Kinect title 1 year, controller the next and so on and so on but i dont see it happening.

Walecs360
10-12-2011, 09:18 AM
In nine years they didn't make anything we asked for!!! The only game they made was Perfect Dark Zero, and it sold 1.5 milion copies! Then what did we have? A new Banjo platform? Conker's other bad day? No!
Also, Viva Pinata sold many copies, and won sever awards.
And, personally, I never, NEVER play sports or I go out, but I'm very thin. Again, if you don't want to be lazy, go out and run, don't do stupid things like following a ball just to have some glory (OMFG I MADE A GOAL YESSSSS IM WORLD CHAMPION BECAUSE I SENT THE BALL THROUGH THE DOOR!1!!1!1!) in front of your television.

MrXbox
10-15-2011, 08:33 PM
Meh, I played Darts on Kinect Sports Season 2 at GameFest at the Birmingham NEC last month, top game! Worth it for the achievements, and it's out in UK a week next Friday (although having said that I'm half considering cancelling my pre-order and asking for it for Christmas)

RAIDERJUNKIE
10-19-2011, 03:04 AM
Damn bro, you do realize this is just a game? If you think the game sucks, don't get it, its that easy. But really, you have no credibility to say it sucks, because as mentioned above, you don't even own a Kinect!! Here is a crazy idea, maybe TRY the game before you go on a pointless rant. I am a very active person, and yet I loved the first game. It was very well made and a great challenge. I can guarantee I'll be buying the second one as well.

PANIC ATTACK 10
10-20-2011, 10:04 PM
OMG grow up people! MS bought out rare & kinect isnt going away!

theres plenty of good games out there. rise of nightmares being my favorite.

i dont like these mini games though. i hope they do full seasons soon.

as for being able to do this out doors. what about people who cant afford it? physical handicap? or otherwise?

just because you want to go backwards? thats funny! society is about progression & that includes videos games!

rare WONT do controller games as MS wants them to work on this! so deal with it or go bsck to older consoles like nes.

CouchOrnament
10-20-2011, 10:48 PM
LOL... well, that has to be the most pathetic argument for not purchasing a game ever.

Rares other stuff on Xbox 1 and 360 that you haven't mentioned were pretty damned fun. Just because one group at Rare are working on Kinect Sports 2 doesn't mean the others aren't still in development. As someone already said they need to get money to make more games.. support your devs. Also... go out and play sports.. yeah we can all do that, but last time I checked.. 1) Actually playing sports cost FAR more than $200.00 2) Getting together enough people at the same time to play a actual game of football outside can be taxing... Even if you have 50 friends near you, getting them all together for a game at the same time... sigh.

If you want to see your games come out.. Buy a Kinect and support your dev.

In 9 Years Rare did make stuff we asked for.. only to have it's fans not purchase them... Conkers on Xbox did almost as abysmally as it did on the N64. We got another Perfect Dark, as well as the N64 version ported, we got Kameo, Banjo, and more. Honestly man, you really need to focus your energy against Rare, into a rallying cry to get people to support more of Rares games, so that they will get more and more money towards developing the games we really want.

MastrMeatWad
10-25-2011, 08:46 PM
LOL... well, that has to be the most pathetic argument for not purchasing a game ever.

Rares other stuff on Xbox 1 and 360 that you haven't mentioned were pretty damned fun. Just because one group at Rare are working on Kinect Sports 2 doesn't mean the others aren't still in development. As someone already said they need to get money to make more games.. support your devs. Also... go out and play sports.. yeah we can all do that, but last time I checked.. 1) Actually playing sports cost FAR more than $200.00 2) Getting together enough people at the same time to play a actual game of football outside can be taxing... Even if you have 50 friends near you, getting them all together for a game at the same time... sigh.

If you want to see your games come out.. Buy a Kinect and support your dev.

In 9 Years Rare did make stuff we asked for.. only to have it's fans not purchase them... Conkers on Xbox did almost as abysmally as it did on the N64. We got another Perfect Dark, as well as the N64 version ported, we got Kameo, Banjo, and more. Honestly man, you really need to focus your energy against Rare, into a rallying cry to get people to support more of Rares games, so that they will get more and more money towards developing the games we really want.

Great comment. Honestly I am all for games that are well made. I do not care if it is the next Halo, Uncharted, or Kinect Sports. Is it made well and fun? That is all that matters. When it comes to the kinect I am actually all for people getting more active. I go to the gym and workout, but I also use the kinect but more for the fun aspect. I read plenty of personal stories of people losing weight because of kinect, wii fit, etc. and that is great.

That being said I would love to see another Banjo game. I don't know how well the last one sold though.