PDA

View Full Version : revive achievement

silent scope19
08-17-2011, 05:57 AM
i've done all achievements except the revive one, does anyone know how and where is a good spot to do this is. the AI just wont die. plz help 1000G is so close i can taste it

Park Diesel
09-02-2011, 05:53 PM
Some people have said the boss fights at Chapters 1.6 and 3.6 are good places. Personally, I did it with 2 controllers on Chapter 1.1. There are 3 revive crystals before the second checkpoint. You must get to a checkpoint for the revives to count though.

Sgt Himoura
09-03-2011, 07:40 PM
I just counted how many my AI partner had and died that many times and had her revive me then moved on till she got more and repeated.

Genesis x360a
09-03-2011, 07:52 PM
Boss fight 1.6 is the best with 2 controllers. You can get atleast 3 revives. Just move your 2 controller in the middle to get downed and then when you've run out revives just move him behind cover and kill the boss. Rinse and repeat. Simples :)

sjmleicester
01-12-2012, 04:59 AM
Boss 6.1 works fine. You should be able to get at least 6 revives each time. Hide your second character beneath the arch so they don't take any damage in the meantime.

Leave a couple of revive capsules just in case the character you're not controlling goes done when you decide to finish off the boss. Very easy to do after you've completed the game, as your powers are much stronger.