PDA

View Full Version : Reward for WWII achievement

DJ Kollaide
08-18-2011, 06:52 AM
Hello, this thread is for people who are trying to figure out how to unlock the WWII achievement legit, after already winning and coming in first on each match and not obtaining the achievement. I will give anyone who comes up with a method to unlock this achievement that also works for my account a 4000 Microsoft point card code. Please do not message this is glitched and cannot be obtained that is not helpful for me as I will not give up until they close the servers. I will of course post if I find a way to unlock it myself. Let me know theories or message me if you would like to help get this with me. GT: DJ KOOLAIDE

Ragnarok1986
08-18-2011, 03:08 PM
Hey I've never played MOH online but I need to I've got the game want to help me?!?

WooliestRaptor
10-24-2012, 07:08 PM
Hello, this thread is for people who are trying to figure out how to unlock the WWII achievement legit, after already winning and coming in first on each match and not obtaining the achievement. I will give anyone who comes up with a method to unlock this achievement that also works for my account a 4000 Microsoft point card code. Please do not message this is glitched and cannot be obtained that is not helpful for me as I will not give up until they close the servers. I will of course post if I find a way to unlock it myself. Let me know theories or message me if you would like to help get this with me. GT: DJ KOOLAIDE

It only glitches if you have Weapon Virtuoso unlocked. It should unlock properly otherwise.