PDA

View Full Version : Oblivion or BF2

Segnius
04-08-2006, 11:17 PM
So should I get Oblivion, since I've been wanting to play it so much, or BF2:MC for the multiplayer?

JunK1e
04-08-2006, 11:25 PM
So should I get Oblivion, since I've been wanting to play it so much, or BF2:MC for the multiplayer?

I've playin Oblivion for a few weeks now and I'm not impressed. The game gets to the point where it takes a rediculously long time to load an area or travel to some place. There are still bugs in it like your game freezing up when trying to fast-travel to a certain locale. Bethseda is working on a patch right now so I would wait. Also you have to look at the online play. Which game do you think will have the better online experience. Oh wait, Oblivion is offline except for the upcoming downloadable missions (that cost MP) I would go with BF:2. Playing it on the xbox gave me more incentive so thats my opinion.

KilluhKam
04-08-2006, 11:53 PM
I've playin Oblivion for a few weeks now and I'm not impressed. The game gets to the point where it takes a rediculously long time to load an area or travel to some place. There are still bugs in it like your game freezing up when trying to fast-travel to a certain locale. Bethseda is working on a patch right now so I would wait. Also you have to look at the online play. Which game do you think will have the better online experience. Oh wait, Oblivion is offline except for the upcoming downloadable missions (that cost MP) I would go with BF:2. Playing it on the xbox gave me more incentive so thats my opinion.

when r the d/l missions for oblivion commin out?

as for which game u should get...it depends...which kind do u like more? RPG's or Shooters? are u about graphix? or gameplay? do u like playing by urself or online with more people? if u like RPG's more id say get Oblivion but if u like Shooters more u should get BF:2 as for me i bought Oblivion and when BF:2 comes out im gonna get it frum gamefly...if u like both serious evenly or both games evenly then u should rent them and which ever 1 u like more u should buy

stankit
04-09-2006, 12:06 AM
it all comes down to whether you want to play online or single player

BF2 has a pretty fun single player and the multiplayer was real fun on the original xbox and the demo multiplayer is lots of fun too

Oblivion is great and you should definately get it sometime

overall, i say go for BF2 because if you get it when it comes out, there will be a big online community, if you wait, you might get stuck with the diehard players who are masters of the game, where if you wait for Oblivion, nothing will change (for the worse)

scoobydiesel
04-09-2006, 03:50 AM
well i could be like the others amnd go into witch u like and what not but i wont, i say bf2 and get ESO later

BucklingLeader
04-09-2006, 04:19 AM
Screw Oblivion (I hate it)
Screw BF2 on the Xbox/360

Get BF2 on PC, better graphics, better gameplay, hell, better everything! and besides, what other game lets you kill a guy with Defibrillators? :D:uzi::Bounce::bow::woop:

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f220/swedenscalling06/1a01101e.jpg

scoobydiesel
04-09-2006, 05:58 AM
oh i voted now....forgot to the first tiem around

DarkLif3
04-09-2006, 05:10 PM
I say both when you have the money. As for now, and what others have said, it just depends on if you want huge single player game or a Live game.

Psycence
04-09-2006, 05:24 PM
BTW junk1e if its slowing up and long loads you need to defrag your HD, hold down A during start up

Phaethon360
04-11-2006, 01:38 AM
Even though you have to defrag often, the game is still good. Easily Oblivion from me. BF2 was only good on PCs IMO. So far Gamespot and Teamxbox have given BF2 MC a 7.5 and a 7.3 respectively. But don't take their word for it, d/l the demo off of live. There's no TDM or DM in MC. Just Conquest and CTF.

scoobydiesel
04-11-2006, 03:44 AM
wtf? no dm?

Krazie
04-11-2006, 03:54 AM
Id say definitely go with Oblivion, theres enough FPS on the 360 already, starting to get sick of it..

Phaethon360
04-11-2006, 07:52 PM
wtf? no dm?

Nope. Dunno why. Could've used it.

DarkLif3
04-11-2006, 09:06 PM
wtf? no dm?

Battlefield games have never been known for their DM or TDM. In fact there hasn't been any DM or TDM in a BF game.

porker con
04-12-2006, 11:25 PM
I would say oblivion