PDA

View Full Version : Frozen Woods Issue

Ephemeral Locke
08-19-2011, 03:42 AM
I'm trying to hunt down the Medium Weapons II item and have been running around in circles for hours. The map on the wiki page doesn't say anything about what path combination to take and I'm just about out of ideas. Can anyone help me out? Thanks!

Nei Debrusc
08-19-2011, 06:02 PM
I had this same issue as well. I found every other chest except for the one with Medium Weapons II, and I was getting frustrated. But when I checked my inventory, it was already there for some reason. No idea how it happened, but I suggest checking your inventory as well. Maybe it was a fluke for me, or maybe something else. Still, that's all I can think of.

Ephemeral Locke
08-19-2011, 10:31 PM
I had this same issue as well. I found every other chest except for the one with Medium Weapons II, and I was getting frustrated. But when I checked my inventory, it was already there for some reason. No idea how it happened, but I suggest checking your inventory as well. Maybe it was a fluke for me, or maybe something else. Still, that's all I can think of.

I owe you a beer my friend.

I looked in my inventory and it was there. I know for a fact I didn't already grab the chest, I am meticulous about things like that when I play games like this. You've saved me hours of frustration. Cheers...