PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the Pit Challenge?!

echoedpulse23
08-20-2011, 05:28 AM
Ok, so I really don't like asking for help on this kind of thing since I know there is a way and its kind of a jab to my ego that i can't figure it out.... So when I do, I know I am going to kick my self however!!!!!

On the first set of Campaign, right after you beat Jace Beleren, there is a challenge at the top which requires you to survive an onslaught then kill the enemy. I have looked and felt like I have tried anything and I can't find any way to survive the onslaught. I might not be doing some thing absolutely correct during some phase and it makes a big difference but nothing is working for me.!

The challenge is called Welcome to the Pit, do any of the veterans have any insight. I would prefer that I get hints then the right out answer but its to late, Ive posted the question so Im not going to be picky!

Thanks

echoedpulse23
08-20-2011, 06:20 AM
ok, so someone told me to have the vampire block the biggest one and then sacrifice everyone!!!! I thought I did this and I only have 1 health so does this allow the sacrificed creates to block if they are sacrificed after the blockers are chosen?!

Farsight
08-21-2011, 04:18 AM
Once a creature is locked-in as a blocker, the attack is blocked even if the creature dies. So blocking then sacrificing them before the damage resolves still prevents the damage.

echoedpulse23
08-22-2011, 10:48 AM
thanks, yeah I was unaware. I thought I had tried this as well but I must have not had the right summons blocking the proper attackers. However, it all worked out for me... Thanks