PDA

View Full Version : Ashely or Sheva

Clericking
08-22-2011, 03:06 PM
I find it hard to tell which is the more irritating
I think sheva,at least with ashely you could tell her to hide in a bin for half the game .

merzitar
08-22-2011, 05:21 PM
Ashley has an excuse for being hopeless... she isn't trained in combat - whereas Sheva should know better than to be a complete and utter useless bitch! She makes me so angry when she shoots an enemy with like one bullet and then runs away.

Maiyku
08-23-2011, 03:52 AM
At least Sheva could contribute to fights. Where as Ashely always manages to find a way to die (mostly by you, never enemies it seems -.-).

Ashely's voice was WAAAAAY more annoying than Sheva's.

I pretty much just hate them both with a passion.

Annalie
08-23-2011, 11:49 PM
Ive never played as ashley and i dont find sheeva annoying because she is who i Always pick.

Caramel Cardinal
08-24-2011, 12:52 PM
sheva is way more annoying
shove ashley in her suit of armour and all her problems are solved :D

severed360
08-25-2011, 02:41 AM
At least Ashley stays behind you :) i dont understand how shes annoying when she doesnt get in your way, now SHEVA gets in the way... plus you can shove ashley into dumpsters and have her hide untill your done with the area and whistle her back like a dog.

Re4 was probably better as a single player game and Ashley was hardly an issue... where as you actually need to rely on your partner in RE5 at least a tiny bit

Kaiyo
08-25-2011, 04:27 AM
Sheva better than Ashley.
Aleast she can help me get achievements unlike those dirtbags using her and not letting me get my achievements in co-op sessions.

TVthePunisher
08-25-2011, 09:37 AM
I find it hard to tell which is the more irritating

In bed, they're both about equal. Sheva's got this weird tribal thing she does in role playing and after I get through Ashley's ballistics, I'm usually ready for some "Overtime". It's... meh.

On-topic however, uuuh Ashley though I can dispose of her in a bin or something. When I unlock her armor, I can use her as bait (since he's completely invincible never have to worry about her unless you specifically are TRYING to find ways to kill her). Sheva's AI is somewhat annoying I have to admit that, when I bought RE5 originally I was given a guide too and it recommended just sticking her with the stun rod and TMP, maybe a handgun but otherwise abuse her as a pack mule. It's kind of what I did in RE0, since there was a similar system there. Control Billy and make Rebecca a mule. So Sheva's useful since she's a mobile storage container that can shoot things.

Jiga.Puzzle.5
09-04-2011, 02:39 AM
Sheva seemed to get me into more dangerous situation by being a idiot than Ashley ever has.

Plus at least Ashley was hot :p.

JuSt BLaZe
09-04-2011, 05:19 AM
I'm all the way down with SHEVA ALOMAR, no matter how many times she made me crazy while playing on Professional. At least she was a eye candy on my way to the credits. :p

ASHLEY GRAHAM instead was nothing more than a lil baby to take care of. Grab a gun girl. Besides I was never a big fan of blondes with a micky mouse voice.

Tromav
09-19-2011, 11:28 PM
Ashley is the most annoying game character I've ever come across through her voice alone, shouting "HELP.. HELP ME LEON, HELP.. HELP ME LEON' over and over and over even when you're standing right in front of her.

WonderCaliban
09-20-2011, 08:36 AM
Wait!

Follow me.

Wait!

Follow me!

Ashley was less annoying as you actually had some control over her.

KayCeaEffahless
09-20-2011, 01:17 PM
I hated Sheva with a hot passion=_= She somehow managed to single handily sabotage my game play. She ruined my accuracy ratings, was constantly in need of help, and she couldn't do much against the bosses besides die alot:(. I will admit on lower difficulties she was ok, but on Professional I had to babysit her and it wasn't fun.

Now babysitting Ashley was manageable..."Wait!...Follow me....Wait!....Follow me" I could leave her in a trash can or something gross like that. I could even purposely use her as bait so while they waste time trying to pick her up I handle other business and come save her at the last second. But the real deal-breaker is her "Armor". Seriously with that she's a petite blonde tank and I don't have a care in the world:woop:

Black Barney
09-20-2011, 07:00 PM
Sheva is more annoying. Ashley I don't mind cuz you know she'll put out in the end when she offers overtime. Plus looking up her skirt is funny.

Ashley ftw. my wife was toying with the idea of getting a Ashley tattoo for a while. awesome

TakahashiDemon
09-20-2011, 07:23 PM
I've only just got to the bit with Ashley now.

I think I may prefer her tbh as Sheva's stupid, its like be quiet there's lickers and they won't bother us if we keep quiet..

And guess what she does..

Starts shooting at the bloody things!

Jack Pumpkinhed
09-20-2011, 08:12 PM
Oh god Sheeva was god awful. Not only did she steal all the ammo out from under me, she'd use up all the pistol ammo shooting bosses that require a rocket launcher to kill. THEN when I got so much as a scratch here comes Sheeva with a FIRST AID SPRAY trying to heal me. She can't even be trusted as a mule. She is one of the worst things about RE:5, and that's saying something >_>

Now Ashley on the other hand. Yes, she gets carried off occasionally. Apparently the suit of armor solves this issue (I never used it, even on professional) but the key (and benefit) to Ashley as so many have pointed out is you can CONTROL her. Stick her in a box, clear the area, whistle, rinse and repeat. Rooms where there is no box just enter a closed off room and then kill the guys when they enter the door. That way nobody can even get to her. Problem solved.

I will admit though, occasionally I would plug Ashley with a shotgun round to the face when her voice became too much