PDA

View Full Version : Special Edition for UK???

kierons316
08-22-2011, 07:51 PM
The US are getting headphones, Australia the glasses, cuff links, & ice cube tray.

What are thoughts on a UK special / collectors edition of the game?

TheZombieReaper
08-22-2011, 07:57 PM
Maybe they are holding out in the uk because they have something even more epic planned :D :Bounce:

mjc0961
08-22-2011, 09:03 PM
The US are getting headphones, Australia the glasses, cuff links, & ice cube tray.

What are thoughts on a UK special / collectors edition of the game?Maybe they'll just skip the pretense of trying to make a pile of garbage look good and give the UK some actual garbage they pulled out of a dump.

Forget headphones, forget sunglasses, and forget the god damn ice cube tray. The regular version that's just the game is the far better option here.

Milosuperspesh
10-07-2011, 04:32 PM
game station have an exclusive invincible pack with genki

available in shops only couldn't find it online

in a nut shell this invincible pack is a cheats pack but i'd like to know will it affect cheevos?

or is it a cheat mode unlocked early ?

xTenebrous
10-11-2011, 12:13 AM
UK gets headphones as well, it's a shame it's 80, I would really like to get this but since the headphones aren't even compatible with the xbox I don't really see a reason to get them, I have a perfectly good set of headphones already so it's a bit of a waste really, too bad, if they worked with the xbox I would of actually been willing to buy it.

plum
10-11-2011, 08:40 PM
UK gets headphones as well, it's a shame it's 80, I would really like to get this but since the headphones aren't even compatible with the xbox I don't really see a reason to get them, I have a perfectly good set of headphones already so it's a bit of a waste really, too bad, if they worked with the xbox I would of actually been willing to buy it.

What shop is doing this in the uk? Oh and the headphones are compatible with the xbox 360 controller,all you do is buy a 2 adapter:)

Axel Desade
10-12-2011, 01:40 AM
What shop is doing this in the uk? Oh and the headphones are compatible with the xbox 360 controller,all you do is buy a 2 adapter:)

I'll believe the adapter thing once it has actually been confirmed by people who try it.

xTenebrous
10-12-2011, 01:42 AM

The only place I could find selling it in the UK was Play.com, it seems to be exclusive to them in the UK, bit of a shame because I hate large things being shipped to my house, I'll just get the standard version of the game, I think I already have my fair share of SR3 merchandise anyway.

kieran spartan
10-13-2011, 07:29 PM
im just getting the normal edition

d0ct0rscarecr0w
10-14-2011, 12:24 AM
I'd imagine the UK and Australia are getting the same special edition.

True I Skill
10-27-2011, 04:08 PM
Ok so its not long now until the game was out and no special edition. I want to pre-order the game but unsure if to wait for a limited edition or not, At what date will it be safe to say there will not be any limited edition? I do not see them announcing and selling another one so soon to the release? :S Surely they have television and geography lessons in America and Australia? Have they not heard of all the other countries out there?

xTenebrous
10-27-2011, 06:54 PM
Ok so its not long now until the game was out and no special edition. I want to pre-order the game but unsure if to wait for a limited edition or not, At what date will it be safe to say there will not be any limited edition? I do not see them announcing and selling another one so soon to the release? :S Surely they have television and geography lessons in America and Australia? Have they not heard of all the other countries out there?

If you read previous posts you'll see that I already said you can get it from play.com, its exclusive to them.