PDA

View Full Version : If correct 1000g can b done in 1 playthrough

j0ab777
08-23-2011, 05:28 AM
http://www.examiner.com/video-game-news-in-national/collector-s-edition-strategy-guide-detailed-for-deus-ex-human-revolution

This link is a description of the walkthough (collectors edition) though i am sure that there is a paperback version. Everyone has been saying u need atleast 2 playthroughs, maybe 3 but:

"Everything Uncovered
Our comprehensive Completion Guide is designed with a single goal in mind: unlocking every single Achievement/Trophy in a single play through."

I guess most achievements are stealth related. I do know that u can save at anytime so maybe it is alot of going back through things within the construct of a stealthy playthrough. Personally, it is good to know as it means it can definitely b done in two playthroughs, letting me do aggro on the first collecting what i can, soaking it all in and having a great time. If it can b done in one then anything i miss can b done the second time.
Just thought this was interesting as it appeared to b a multiple playthough for completionists...assuming this is correct.

I just want to experience everything in the least amount of time simply because of the number of games releasing. Maybe i can do aggro and social on 1st and stealth and hacking on second. Id love to know if u can max augmentatiuons in two categories on 1 playthrough.

okll123
08-23-2011, 05:39 AM
I'm sure 1000g can b done in 1 playthrough.

Only how manny different endings are there in this game need confirm.

Sir Goatfather
08-23-2011, 05:49 AM
You would have to do more than 1 playthrough, but I'm not sure if you'd have to complete a second. There is an achievement for playing through the game without killing anyone, but there are also combat achievements.

DV Bastian
08-23-2011, 06:53 AM
I'm on my second playthrough:

There are 20 save slots so you could just save before killing someone for an achievement and then reload and continue on your stealth path.

All four endings can also be viewed and the achievement unlocked within 10 minutes of each other, so I don't see why a player with a guide couldn't 1K this in a single go.

JuSt BLaZe
08-29-2011, 01:48 AM
I can confirm IF YOU DO IT RIGHT and don't mess around you can get the 1000 :gsicon: in one run. I did so. Of course I had to reload for the four endings but that's it.
I was ready to go for a second round, mostly because of

-Pacifist
-Foxiest of the Hounds
-Legend (only because difficulties can be glitchy sometime)

No need to cause in the end it was just raining 100 :gsicon:s bloop boing bang. :D

By the way. I proudly used this guide. If you wanna do it right, I suggest you use it too.

--> Roadmap and Achievement Walkthrough by rokkyrok (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=325848)