PDA

View Full Version : scavenger,assault, & rifleman

King Juan
07-17-2007, 07:04 PM
ok well i did what the guide told me n used the Bar for the islandn when i ran out of ammo i used the mp40 (i though the mp44 was a typo) n i didnt gett he achievment. maybe its because of the mp40 but where do i find the mp44?

for rifleman n scavenger i knocked out the guy n the stole his rifle n i only used that the entire game. wtf i still didnt get it. maybe irts because i meeled him? so how am i supposed t get a rifle? just startle him n then wait for my teammates to kill him?

HELP!

Shaaady Souljah
07-17-2007, 07:22 PM
check out the other similar posts... sometimes you can not melee or grenade throw if you want it to unlock. there is also a couple other better spots to do it. just keep playing, eventually you will get it.

King Juan
07-18-2007, 01:55 AM
no i WILL not keep playing because i rented this game. n where the hell do i get an mp44? someone plz help dont say "keep on playing" n i didnt use grenades once or meele.

Shaaady Souljah
07-18-2007, 06:19 PM
SEARCH the forum for other posts... there was one where Zef explained a better level later on in which to get it, as you start with a rifle with plenty of ammo... you can go find it yourself.