PDA

View Full Version : Is this game worth 800 MSP?

Tk l GaMBit
08-24-2011, 02:00 PM
I absolutely doubt that this game is any good. Can someone tell me his impressions?

Fang Foom
08-24-2011, 02:15 PM
I absolutely doubt that this game is any good. Can someone tell me his impressions?

Why dont you just download and play the demo?

I personally think its fun and a good party game but will get boring.

Tk l GaMBit
08-24-2011, 02:24 PM
Hi,

yeah I just played the demo myself and thats exactly what I thought as well! Was funny but I think it is just funny for half an hour or so.

So I am still not sure if I want to spend 800 Points. Think it is more something for the deal of the week. But maybe the other modes or more fun I dont know (yet).

gazmaster1
08-24-2011, 04:56 PM
Fruit Ninja Kinect was a much better game than this and i dont think that is worth 800 points so on that basis this is no way worth 800 points. good fun but wait for DOTW unless you have points to burn.

THE Mr Fill
08-25-2011, 03:14 PM
it all depends on your perspective - I'm gonna buy this game for my girls (aged 6 & 8) as they will LOVE this game and spend HOURS playing it, as during the TV show they get into the shapes while watching it, so this is perfect for them - especially considering you can have 2 people together making shapes!!!

if you're intending on playing it on your own, then this game will be boring, but as a fun after-pub game, this could go along-side the karaoke type games, or Fruit Ninja type time-wasters...

Shelton
09-14-2011, 03:49 AM
I bought Fruit Ninja, but thought they were asking a bit much. Same for this (though I haven't bought it yet). I have an issue with the game, it's fun, but for some reason it wants me to be a foot shorter. In a lot of the shapes, I need to bend my knees to fit with the hole, but it wants me to keep my legs straight which is impossible. I'm not overly tall, 6ft. Is there a way to fix this?

Your Jinxed
08-05-2013, 02:13 AM
I bought Fruit Ninja, but thought they were asking a bit much. Same for this (though I haven't bought it yet). I have an issue with the game, it's fun, but for some reason it wants me to be a foot shorter. In a lot of the shapes, I need to bend my knees to fit with the hole, but it wants me to keep my legs straight which is impossible. I'm not overly tall, 6ft. Is there a way to fix this?

They do ask to much. Also, I have the same issue. If you find the solution would you mind telling me?

darth nerdius
08-05-2013, 02:44 AM
Whats ten dollars worth?? Three beers at a bar. Two packs of ciggarettes. A new cd. How you judge a products worth is strictly your own judgement. To some it wouldnt be worth one penny to others it could be worth 20 bucks.