Post patch Supplier Achievement

BadAssNipples

After two play throughs and no supplier I decided to wait for the patch to go back for this(too bad it's not retroactive) but now, it's been so long I don't remember which items I need to pick up... I know not at all of them can be bought from the emporium but exactly which ones? I know the ambrosia you get from the Isabella quest is one, but I thought there was more? If anyone could fill me in I would appreciate it greatly, I could not find this specifically in the guides.

Id recommend just doing your best to be relatively observant as you head throughout the game, and you should find most items relatively easily. From what I can tell, you can only buy items you missed in previous acts, therefore that would mean you need to find all the items listed in act 3 (the guides should help).

However, you should note that buying items from the emporium is rather expensive (around 20g a piece if im not mistaken) so getting the items from exploring is a far more reliable process to getting this achievement.

This achievement is bullshit. I literally have all 66 items needed to unlock the supplier achievement and nothing has happened. I was incredibly mindful to explore the environment, found those, then bought the rest. Is this achievement glitched?

This achievement is bullshit. I literally have all 66 items needed to unlock the supplier achievement and nothing has happened. I was incredibly mindful to explore the environment, found those, then bought the rest. Is this achievement glitched?

ugh, i see that the xbox 360 version is no different. I have every single trophy on the PS3 Dragon Age 2 except this one. I also bought two items from the Black Emp. and no trophy! I was planning on playing this on the 360 too but since now i have play thru again just for Supplier I doubt I can do it again on the 360. Three playthoughs is enough.

Unless I'm mistaken I think I didn't get the achievement simply because I bought the ingredients from the black emporium. So I'm trying again and have all the ingredients and relevant quests done for Act I. 2 more acts to go here's hoping this works. If not, then I'm giving up on this game.