PDA

View Full Version : Achievements Offline???

husko
04-09-2006, 09:27 AM
This maybe an already asked/daft question, but if I was to play my 360 for a few weeks but it was offline ie, Im changing broadband provider and will have no connnection for a couple of weeks, if I complete a couple of games/ or gain a fair few achievements whilst not being online, will it automatically update and give me them when I finally get back online?? or will I have to replay the games online??

Make any sense??

I dont wanna go thru quake 4 offline and finish it, to find I have to do it again cos it hasnt been online to give me the required achievements

Thanks in advance

Husko:nana

RoutineX
04-09-2006, 09:58 AM
When you connect your xbox to live it will update the gamescores.
The only disadvantage (if any) is that it won't show the exact date when you got the achievements though. It would just show achieved.

Just like my graw stats. I played graw when I was at our cabin and when I came back it updated the gamescore, but didnt show any date.
(http://live.xbox.com/member/RoutineX)

I'm not sure if there are a time limit in days that you have to go online after unlocking an achievement, but I really doubt it.

scoobydiesel
04-09-2006, 10:49 AM
im hoping for an update for that not showing date, since you think it could keep track

husko
04-09-2006, 12:51 PM
cheers lads

porker con
04-12-2006, 07:48 PM
Achivements will show up when you connect it to xbox live.

Reaper_Grim
08-28-2008, 07:38 PM
So in the case of this Ninja Gaiden 2 crisis I can clear my cache, play offline...reupdate and my achievements will then show up?

Crimson Ridley
08-28-2008, 07:59 PM
Dude, what the hell? You found a thread that was 2 years old?

Ruthless
08-28-2008, 08:05 PM
Dude, what the hell? You found a thread that was 2 years old?

Lol, better than starting a new one :p

I wondered why Routine had started posting again there saw the dates.

Skeets5977
08-28-2008, 08:11 PM
Dude, what the hell? You found a thread that was 2 years old?Well duh, Ninja Gaiden 2 wasn't out at that time. j/k
Lol, better than starting a new one :p
Exactly

Ypuh
08-28-2008, 09:43 PM
A fun thing to do when you've got 10k offline gs is to recover your account at a other console. Should be fun ^^

Ryot Control
08-28-2008, 10:20 PM
A fun thing to do when you've got 10k offline gs is to recover your account at a other console. Should be fun ^^

Don't forget that you get the joy of earning those achievements again when you do that.:woop:

Malikkr
08-29-2008, 03:11 AM
Yes, it will update, I lost my connection for a month because of problems, but in the mean time I started and pretty much finished a game and got most of the achievements and it updated when I finally got internet again, so yeah. It will