PDA

View Full Version : Storing Items....HELP

davidmerrell
08-25-2011, 06:49 PM
Is there anywhere you can store items in this game or is it like Resident Evil, you have to just drop them or use them to make space? I filled up my inventory pretty quick and have been using points to upgrade my hacking abilities. Im starting to think I need to upgrade my inventory slots though. I hate leaving items behind! If there is a place you can store items someone please tell me where. Thank you in advance.

Zer0 Remnant
08-25-2011, 07:08 PM
Im having the same issue, more space is deffinatley needed first when deciding what augs ur gonna put on ur character. But its another one of those thing that makes the game so great, u have to really think of what u want to carry and what to leave behind. Aggravates the crap outta me that i cant carry everything but it helps make deus ex more layered and involving in the end.

Darkjay7991
08-25-2011, 07:12 PM
Well you can upgrade you inventory space. I haven't seen any storage option. Most tips that I have seen however is to pick two or possibly 3 weapons to use through out the game. Like Im doing Pacifist achievement so my two main are the Tranq Rife and the Stun Gun. I have a combat rifle too and have been upgrading it with upgrade cases I buy or find for the bosses since you have to kill them in the boss fight and non lethal weapons are useless.

fastNcurious
08-25-2011, 07:57 PM
It seems certain items will remain in place for a while (I read in another thread that they stay until you leave for the next city).

At the beginning of the game, I had left some stuff on the floor of my office at Sarif. When I completed all the side and main quests in Detroit, the stuff was still in my office. So I just gathered everything up and sold them for $.

DarthSoth
08-25-2011, 09:48 PM
It seems certain items will remain in place for a while (I read in another thread that they stay until you leave for the next city).

At the beginning of the game, I had left some stuff on the floor of my office at Sarif. When I completed all the side and main quests in Detroit, the stuff was still in my office. So I just gathered everything up and sold them for $.

That was my plan as well. I was hoping that would work.

Zer0 Remnant
08-26-2011, 08:56 PM

Awesome idea, im so doing that haha